Which harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vpmac

I have a 1993 Civic HB. I am putting in a 1991 b18a into it. My question is do I use the integra engine harness which I pulled with the engine or should I have kept the civic engine harness which I sold with the old engine I pulled?

Thanks
Mac

Any help would be appreciated. I am new to Hondas. If you have a question about a big block or small block chevy I would sure be able to help you.

use the civic harness and use the injector clips on the b18 harness, then get the alternator clip off the b18 harness cut and rewire it onto the civic harness. as for the dizzy i would just get a obd1 integra dizzy.

Thanks for the info. So I have now to go find a Cicic harness. I have a TD55U dizzy which is OB1. What about the injectors, use the integra or do I use the civic? Someone said I had to use the civic but they should be samller and I would think it would make it run lean.. Sure not plug and play as I thought. Maybe I should have went with the small block chevy in the civic!

about the harness's injectors etc.. do alittle research and then call them and tell them what you need.. good people, going to be hooking me up with my harness's

You can use Obd-0 injectors but they are peak & hold which will require you to use injector resistor box and Obd-1 civic or integra injectors are saturated just a plug in deal with your Obd-1 engine harness. Try and just get some off a Obd-1 integra to say you the trouble.

shit i want a rear wheel drive del sol lol, that would be a sweet dd

Back