Which head lights are people using?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

because they will glare if not in the right housing

no, they only glare if you buy the cheap HID kits.. retro-fit is the way to do it.. just so you dont blind people

no, they only glare if you buy the cheap HID kits.. retro-fit is the way to do it.. just so you dont blind people
but retro fit would be the correct housing right ? like its own projector housing

Standard H4H bulbs in my 1-piece's. Looking for better ones once im done my engine work/they die.

you can make standard h4 bulbs fit in your jdm one pieces.... i think there is something about it on g2ic.com. i did it one mine but it was so many years ago i dont remeber the details.

Ya i figured there was cause it doesnt look too much different, but i can get H4H's for pretty well the same price as the better brand bulbs.

If you go that route; but sure to get those "shields"...although I believe those shields fit into the bulb socket and a D2S or D2R bulb plugs into the shield; so it's pretty much an adapter.

Back