Which header fits?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iquark

Well, I need a new header for my Civic with a GSR bottom end and B16 head. I know that the SI header and GSR will mount up to the head, but I was wondering if because the GSR has something like a 34mm longer block than the si, if I wouldn't be able to get the SI header. I am looking at a greddy header for 280$, so I would really like to be able to fit the SI header on my engine. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ian

how bad does it rub? becasue my friend has a 4-2-1 1 peice that im thinking of picking up for my gsr engine. its just a dc header, but its better then nothing. he says it will work but im still skeptical. how much of a problem is it that it rubs?

Thanks for the advice calesta, I guess I'll just have to wait for a deal on the GSR header. What do you think of the Greddy Header anyways?

Thanks

Ian

I don't know about the Greddy header... never used one or knowingly seen one on a car.

As for how bad the B16 header rubs, I'm not sure on that either. B16 headers tend to be shorter than B18 headers, and depending on the design of your particular header- the amount of rubbing may vary.

If you can test fit the header on your car before you buy it, try that first... if the seller will let you.

oh yeah, its a friend of mine and hes just got it sitting around in his garage, its a dc 4-2-1 1 piece. i told him i would take it off his hands provided it fits ok. he offered to even help me put it on. so what the hell. thanks.

Back