Which header for B16 CRX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lemur6

Looking for a header for my CRX. I know HASport makes one (or used to make one) specifically for a CRX with a B16 swap, but it's kinda pricey. Kinda looking for a DC Sports 4-2-1 header, but not sure which one fits my application.

b16, b18, b18c1, b18c5, b20.
B series is B series.
What about the part the connects the header to the cat? I've got the stock exhaust manifold on there right now, but it's not connected to the cat (missing the pipe that goes there). Thought if I just got a header that problem would be solved, and I could just use the rest of the stock exhaust system.

A header will bolt to your cat. I don't see where the confusion is? It's possible you'll have to take it to an exhaust shop to get your exhaust extended/shortened, but I've only heard of people doing that. I've never had to do it myself.

A header will bolt to your cat. I don't see where the confusion is? It's possible you'll have to take it to an exhaust shop to get your exhaust extended/shortened, but I've only heard of people doing that. I've never had to do it myself.
Well here's the problem, it appears that in B16 headers for Del Sol VTEC's and 99 Civic Si's, the flange needs to be rotated (which I'd rather not do). I haven't heard whether you need to rotate the flange on integra headers though. If you've had no trouble just bolting on a header in your CRX, then what brand and model do you use?

Oh... well then why don't you just buy a different B series header, like for a GSR, that way it doesnt need to be turned?

Any B series header will work, so just find one that will not need to be turned(the flange)... like an LS or GSR... etc...

Back