which headlights do you like?

which headlights do you like the best?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like any headlights except the normal color ones. When I see the really bright ones (don't know what they're called, sorry) it pisses me off. I mean they are as bright as the Brights on some cars. Really hurts my eyes and I don't think people should be allowed to have them. I can't drive around with my brights on so why can people blind others with those?? I really love it when I'm in my civic and some fucking navigator or some other SUV is facing me and has em. Not only are their headlights already facing in my face because of the height difference but with the extra bright lights it feels like I'm staring at a flood-lamp. I mean lights are, it seems to me, more to let people know you are there because in most cities the streets are bright enough that you don't need headlights period. The ble blue headlights in paticular erk me. I'm sure they help some people quite a bit but damn!! Ok enough of my ranting.... If i had to choose I would go with the black ones with normal bulbs. Those look pretty cool imo.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 9 2005, 01:48 AM
Taillights, OEM = yes. You can't find crap for wagons anyway.

Headlights, you can find one-piece projectors and stuff but mainly for the coupe/sedan. If they are the same for the wagon then you're good.

http://search.ebay.com/90-accord-headlight...QfkrZ1QQfromZR8
[post=523073]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I was thinking about get some black 1 peice projectors, they should be the same as the regular accord, the wagon is just longer in the back but should be the same in the front.

I probably not gonna find aftermarket taillights but I wanted to see if they had like better ones. Or maybe a different style. I could just make panels that go over them to give it shape..

Yeah I was thinking about get some black 1 peice projectors, they should be the same as the regular accord, the wagon is just longer in the back but should be the same in the front.

I probably not gonna find aftermarket taillights but I wanted to see if they had like better ones. Or maybe a different style. I could just make panels that go over them to give it shape..

For the head lights, I'd say maybe just grab some OEM-style clear corners or some OEM-style orange corners and maybe also upgrade your headlight bulbs...but that's just me, I like to keep things clean and simple...

For the tail lights, maybe just get some night shades paint and tint them if you want a custom look...unless you are some kind of car customizing professional, covering up parts of your tail light like that will probably just end up looking tacky and ricey...

Oh, and for the original poster, I would say go with the first headlights, I'm not really digging the yellow-tinted ones...

Originally posted by 94accordex@Jul 10 2005, 09:40 PM

For the head lights, I'd say maybe just grab some OEM-style clear corners or some OEM-style orange corners and maybe also upgrade your headlight bulbs...but that's just me, I like to keep things clean and simple...

For the tail lights, maybe just get some night shades paint and tint them if you want a custom look...unless you are some kind of car customizing professional, covering up parts of your tail light like that will probably just end up looking tacky and ricey...

Oh, and for the original poster, I would say go with the first headlights, I'm not really digging the yellow-tinted ones...
[post=523792]Quoted post[/post]​

Well the stock ones have too much chrome. They are like BAM! chrome silver stuff. I don't like having lots of chrome on a car, too much chrome is tacky. and the backs just need to be different, they are super ugly.

I definitely like the Ion Coated ones.

I have raybrig headlights and they are amazing. Quite spendy, but amazing nonetheless.

I think the bottoms one's are the same one's/similar to the headlights I have on my 1998 civic DX. I get a lot of compliments on them and think they make the car look so much better.

I bought some blue headlights when I got 'em. I don't know how much of a difference they make though.

Hope my input was helpful.

I think the bottoms one's are the same one's/similar to the headlights I have on my 1998 civic DX. I get a lot of compliments on them and think they make the car look so much better.

I bought some blue headlights when I got 'em. I don't know how much of a difference they make though.

Hope my input was helpful.
i know you are trying to be helpful, but you are over a year late. this is an old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back