which headlights would you want?

Which headlights would you go for?

• 2 Angel eyes 150 ship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civiclxb16

angel eyes
Civic96HaloC.jpg

HIDs
chart.gif

which ones would you go for?

^^ Most likely won't be able to.

Most aftermarket projector headlights use H-series bulbs - and as far as I know they don't make an H-series Silverstar.

I'd get the TYC Elegante headlights myself. Halos are retarded.

I would do hids in a projector headlight (not halos),
oh wait I did do that in my crx.
recommend getting projector headlights and add hids

I think you can, but the audi projector retrofit works the best.

Originally posted by capone9399@Mar 29 2005, 10:11 PM
clear out stock lights with some nice bulbs
[post=480516]Quoted post[/post]​

Do that and get some PIAAS,silverstars or retrofit an HID kit.
Projectors and Halos suck,they are pretty played out and bulbs/halo burns out fast.

Basically the halos/projectors have too many probs and the fact that they just look like ass is a big factor.

Originally posted by allbottledup@Mar 28 2005, 04:51 PM
halos are played out
[post=480047]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

hidz baby!!!! unless your u wanna be all riced out then halos are your options

1-1629-15733-l-wSy2wW1Q2YdObXnRIrUd3A.jpg

lol thats sad..people call everything that is trendy.."Ricey" now a days...next thing u know..doing ls and ls vtec swaps is gonna be called "ricey"...and if u start getting paint jobs..its gonna be ricey...stick with fading OEM PAINT!!!

I'm all about the angel eyes... call it Ricey around here and see how many people have it done to they're vehicles. they make those for CRX? I may just make 1 appearance mod...

Originally posted by CRXSI91@Apr 3 2005, 10:36 PM
lol thats sad..people call everything that is trendy.."Ricey" now a days...next thing u know..doing ls and ls vtec swaps is gonna be called "ricey"...and if u start getting paint jobs..its gonna be ricey...stick with fading OEM PAINT!!!
[post=482409]Quoted post[/post]​

can someone explain to how ls or ls vtec swap could ever be consider "ricey" unless you drive a domestic, but i guess to each there own...angel eye are about ricey as ricey can get. u dont have a bmw, but whatever. hey while your at it why dont u throw some underbody neon and a 3in extaust tip. while ur be at show with all ur bolt on bullshit...ill be at drag strip with my fade oem paint doing 10's and getting paint isnt ricey....having angel eyes is. angel eyes :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back