which headlights would you want?

Which headlights would you go for?

• 2 Angel eyes 150 ship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by smooth_criminal@Apr 4 2005, 02:46 PM
Check your PM i have some for sale
[post=482655]Quoted post[/post]​

who?

lol for a fellow pa person well i got the halos only because i got them for 60 bucks from smooth he hooked me up lovely!!! thanks alot fellas i just might put hids in it...lol

Originally posted by Lshatch916+Apr 4 2005, 12:21 PM-->
@Apr 3 2005, 10:36 PM
lol thats sad..people call everything that is trendy.."Ricey" now a days...next thing u know..doing ls and ls vtec swaps is gonna be called "ricey"...and if u start getting paint jobs..its gonna be ricey...stick with fading OEM PAINT!!!
[post=482409]Quoted post[/post]​

can someone explain to how ls or ls vtec swap could ever be consider "ricey" unless you drive a domestic, but i guess to each there own...angel eye are about ricey as ricey can get. u dont have a bmw, but whatever. hey while your at it why dont u throw some underbody neon and a 3in extaust tip. while ur be at show with all ur bolt on bullshit...ill be at drag strip with my fade oem paint doing 10's and getting paint isnt ricey....having angel eyes is. angel eyes :thumbsdown:
[post=482642]Quoted post[/post]​

Everyone's swapping their motors and thinking they're fast! It's become a trend! Trends = rice!

See how you like your own haterade...

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Apr 18 2005, 07:50 AM-->
Originally posted by Lshatch916@Apr 4 2005, 12:21 PM
CRXSI91
@Apr 3 2005, 10:36 PM
lol thats sad..people call everything that is trendy.."Ricey" now a days...next thing u know..doing ls and ls vtec swaps is gonna be called "ricey"...and if u start getting paint jobs..its gonna be ricey...stick with fading OEM PAINT!!!

can someone explain to how ls or ls vtec swap could ever be consider "ricey" unless you drive a domestic, but i guess to each there own...angel eye are about ricey as ricey can get. u dont have a bmw, but whatever. hey while your at it why dont u throw some underbody neon and a 3in extaust tip. while ur be at show with all ur bolt on bullshit...ill be at drag strip with my fade oem paint doing 10's and getting paint isnt ricey....having angel eyes is. angel eyes :thumbsdown:

Everyone's swapping their motors and thinking they're fast! It's become a trend! Trends = rice!

[post=488264]Quoted post[/post]​

that has to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard in my whole life. Swapping motors is not trendy u ass. its funtional....what funtion does gay ass halos have... people have been swapping since forever!!!! its not trendy it what u do idiot!!!...domestic swap motors import swap motors...when u have reached the full potential of your d series motor....get a B series...more power....cant see the road you dont buy some gay ass halos...you buy some better bulbs or some HIDZ. Rice is a big ass wing on the back of ur front wheel drive civic that will prolly never see the speeds that would be nessesary to create down force. now that rice....altezzas on ur civic rice...if u dont have a is300 then its rice...
and by the look of ur car i shouldnt even discuss the defination of rice because u are that defination
4237_1107935256.jpg

riced out civic = :ghey: :puke:

Thanks for reminding me why I almost never post outside the members' lounge, asshole.

Ever heard of the phrase "to each his own"? No? Obviously not, seeing as how you try to shit all over everything you don't like.

Did I build my car to please you? Fuck no. I could care less what you like. I like it and that's what's important now isn't it? I won't be winning any races - not in my Honda - but that's not what Hondas are built for. Right now I'm building a car for a little less than 2 grand (including the price of the car!) that will WALK on your honda ALL DAY.

Sure, swaps are functional, if you want to spend thousands of dollars to still run average times in a FWD econobox.

EDIT: Just had to add - it's fucking douchebags like you that ruin forums like this.

EDIT2: Mods/Admins, ban me if you want, I'm just tired of all the goddamn haters.

1 HIDs will melt the shit out of most aftermarket headlight housings. I worked as a wholesaler for about a year, and in that time at least 3 different dumbass shops decided to put HIDs in the projectors/angle eye housings and then call me and complain that they melted.

2 Motor swaps CLEARLY are not rice. Only possible exception being dumbass swaps like a b16 in an accord or something.

Jesus christ! I never SAID swaps were "rice". The whole damn thing is a floating definition perpetuated by ignorance and intolerance! There is no set definition for "rice" aside from a trendy modification done by import car owners. Swaps have become a trend. Everybody wants that "type arrgh" motor. Swaps can be just as "ricey" as halo lights. It all depends on who's point of view you're taking. I'm just tired of all the fucking hating. If you like your own car, great. If you don't like someone else's car, don't be an assclown like that other douchebag. If you can't say something at least constructive, just fucking shut up. This site doesn't need to turn into honda-tech.

[/rant]

Originally posted by Lshatch916+Apr 4 2005, 11:21 AM-->
Originally posted by CRXSI91@Apr 3 2005, 10:36 PM

Battle Pope
@Apr 19 2005, 08:01 AM
Thanks for reminding me why I almost never post outside the members' lounge, asshole.

Ever heard of the phrase "to each his own"? No? Obviously not, seeing as how you try to shit all over everything you don't like.

Did I build my car to please you? Fuck no. I could care less what you like. I like it and that's what's important now isn't it? I won't be winning any races - not in my Honda - but that's not what Hondas are built for. Right now I'm building a car for a little less than 2 grand (including the price of the car!) that will WALK on your honda ALL DAY.

Sure, swaps are functional, if you want to spend thousands of dollars to still run average times in a FWD econobox.

EDIT: Just had to add - it's fucking douchebags like you that ruin forums like this.

EDIT2: Mods/Admins, ban me if you want, I'm just tired of all the goddamn haters.
[post=488686]Quoted post[/post]​

ok 1. i wasnt hating on ur uncle bens special. i was clearly stating that what u said made no sence what so ever. i did state in my prevous post "to each there own" so calm the hell down....and when u get ur car up and running lemme know ill fly drive or whatever u are just so i can beat u myself.

2. u should think before u speak or re read what has already been said. everything i said is valid u just speak of ur ass and without any backing to your statments. to ever say swap can ever be consider rice is like saying ur wing will create downforce...it just doesnt make sence

3. i never said i didnt like halos...i said there not functional much like ur cf double hood scoop hood or double stack 52" wing

4. calm the shit down

you did say it was rice... lol and since its rice then we should change the name of this site to hondarice.com since you consider swapping a motor to be rice. I think u need to stay ur ass in the member lounge where u said u never go from, stay there with your halo's, ur wing and ur wide body :lame: . if you plan to venture out past there, then calm ur ass down, its just the internet, everyone is entitled to their opinion, which is what lshatch916 said, "to each their own".

Where did you jackasses come from? Honda-tech?

My original post was SARCASM. Try it sometime.

I'm fucking tired of people like you. All of you. And I welcome your challenge, even though I know it won't happen.

So fine, I'll restrain myself to the members' lounge, because obviously my opinion carries no weight.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 19 2005, 11:50 AM
Where did you jackasses come from? Honda-tech?

My original post was SARCASM. Try it sometime.

I'm fucking tired of people like you. All of you. And I welcome your challenge, even though I know it won't happen.

So fine, I'll restrain myself to the members' lounge, because obviously my opinion carries no weight.
[post=488805]Quoted post[/post]​

the reason why ur opinion carrys no wieght is because when u say swapping a motor is trendy and trendy=rice than that means ur an idiot and that mean an idoits opinions carry no wieght...and i dun think u should clown honda tech...they can give u some knowlegde like knowing that u cant use a b series tranny with ur h22 swap that u have posted on ur hondashowoff site.... H series motor H series tranny...ur a complete baffoon and u should stay on the member lounge... the tech threads are for those that has some common sence in which u clearly lack

edit...my swap with charger cost me 4k and when i run it at the track and we can see what average time is in my gutted ass hatch and my 200+ hp motor

back to the subject...

I've had halos in for a few months now, they look... ok, I'm going to switch to hids with the stockers to see what thats like. Stock or halos made no difference in my lighting, they both blow; hids=more light.

Originally posted by bunson2001@Apr 19 2005, 01:50 PM
back to the subject...

I've had halos in for a few months now, they look... ok, I'm going to switch to hids with the stockers to see what thats like. Stock or halos made no difference in my lighting, they both blow; hids=more light.
[post=488835]Quoted post[/post]​

i have stockies with hidz....there bright....get the tyc clear stocks and they will be even brighter. The eg have that wierd defuser thing in the housing the tyc dont

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 28 2005, 03:07 PM
^^ Most likely won't be able to.

Most aftermarket projector headlights use H-series bulbs - and as far as I know they don't make an H-series Silverstar.

I'd get the TYC Elegante headlights myself. Halos are retarded.
[post=480007]Quoted post[/post]​

how u gonna talk shit and u said the same thing i said....not only are an dumb ass your a hipocrate too.... :ghey:

go to page 1 u can see my hidz with amber corners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back