which headlights would you want?

Which headlights would you go for?

• 2 Angel eyes 150 ship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Lshatch916+Apr 19 2005, 02:31 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Apr 19 2005, 11:50 AM
Where did you jackasses come from? Honda-tech?

My original post was SARCASM. Try it sometime.

I'm fucking tired of people like you. All of you. And I welcome your challenge, even though I know it won't happen.

So fine, I'll restrain myself to the members' lounge, because obviously my opinion carries no weight.
[post=488805]Quoted post[/post]​

the reason why ur opinion carrys no wieght is because when u say swapping a motor is trendy and trendy=rice than that means ur an idiot and that mean an idoits opinions carry no wieght...and i dun think u should clown honda tech...they can give u some knowlegde like knowing that u cant use a b series tranny with ur h22 swap that u have posted on ur hondashowoff site.... H series motor H series tranny...ur a complete baffoon and u should stay on the member lounge... the tech threads are for those that has some common sence in which u clearly lack

edit...my swap with charger cost me 4k and when i run it at the track and we can see what average time is in my gutted ass hatch and my 200+ hp motor
[post=488832]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I typed those words. Does that mean I'm an idiot? I don't think so. Swaps ARE a trend, though, whether you like it or not. When I ask the local riceclub the first thing they want that they can't afford, they say "dood i want a type arr motor!"

If that's not rice, then it's at least a heavy coat of stupidity. The original post was in sarcasm, but if you people were simply a little more TOLERANT of other peoples' tastes (not yours! OTHER PEOPLES) then this whole argument wouldn't have happened.

I'm not "clowning" honda-tech. I'm "clowning" their members - most of whom are useless dickheads.

And you CAN use a b-series trans with an H-series motor. They don't BOLT UP, but that's what they make ADAPTER PLATES for. Where did I get the idea? One of the rare USEFUL members on... omfg... HONDA TECH. <_<

I have plenty of common sense, and I'm certaily not a buffoon. Just because we have different interests doesn't mean anyone's a buffoon or an idiot.

4k for your swap and turbo? That's not a bad price. You should run some respectable times if it's tuned correctly. What did you pay for the car?

My project should run low 13s/high 12s... and I'm in the whole thing maybe 2 grand. Including the car.

See? I can be tolerant. Why can't you? Oh, that's right, I'm an idiot whose opinion doesn't matter because swapping my honda's not a priority. <_<

EDIT: To stay on topic-

TYC projectors look really good, and they would probably be designed well enough to house HID bulbs... I recommend those or the stock headlights with HIDs in them.

Originally posted by Lshatch916+Apr 19 2005, 03:01 PM-->
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Mar 28 2005, 03:07 PM
^^ Most likely won't be able to.

Most aftermarket projector headlights use H-series bulbs - and as far as I know they don't make an H-series Silverstar.

I'd get the TYC Elegante headlights myself. Halos are retarded.
[post=480007]Quoted post[/post]​

how u gonna talk shit and u said the same thing i said....not only are an dumb ass your a hipocrate too.... :ghey:

go to page 1 u can see my hidz with amber corners
[post=488839]Quoted post[/post]​

I never said halos WEREN'T retarded - I agree with you that they are. They belong on BMWs, not hondas. This argument started over your belligerence and intolerance.

Originally posted by old Skuul Hatch@Apr 19 2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 18 2005, 10:50 AM

See how you like your own haterade...
[post=488264]Quoted post[/post]​

is that liek gatorade?
[post=488840]Quoted post[/post]​

...yes. :p

bunson2001
@Apr 19 2005, 03:05 PM
"haterade"

thats how all the cool kids talk -seriously, no joke.
[post=488841]Quoted post[/post]​

As I said - sarcastic post. Used the word haterade to lighten the statement. obviously it didn't work.

As I said - sarcastic post. Used the word haterade to lighten the statement. obviously it didn't work.
[post=488850]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

nope it worked and it was sarcastically funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back