Which Hondata for me?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

12secondCRX

I need help...which hondata will work the best on my 90 Honda Crx that has a Jdm B16a1 swap done to it. I'm running a 75-shot of nitrous if that makes any difference and it's a daily driver also. Almost forgot right now I'm running obd-0. Please help!!

i dont believe the 2/3/4 systems have nitrous control integrated into them.. but get that and you just wont have computerized nitrous control.. no biggie... people have done it for years without it

if you have n20, i suggest going aem.

aem has not only boost, but also n20 control. real control- well over what the n20 controller can do.

look into it. aempower.com

aem is kinda expensive but if you've got over a G layin around then do it.. i've used both and even though i'm a hondata supporter.. i think the AEM is nicer

as with all tunable ECUs, the more you know the more you can do. I could tune a hondata and half ass it (I don't have a wideband or a dyno at my disposal.) and I could equally half-ass an AEM standalone. Your mileage will vary according to your skills, expertise and most importantly the tools you have at your disposal.

Back