1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which hoods u guys recumend

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by hayabusa160, Jun 29, 2003.

1. hayabusa160

hayabusa160 Junior Member

i plan to get a new hood because the hood i have now is all dented and stuff. so im going to get a carbon fiber hood. which hoods do u guys recumend? i see the c wings one it looks pretty nice. fiber images, seibon, carbon creations, carbon x, etc. which one u guys have or see that has a good fit and finish. thanks also i don't really want to drill holes for the winshield squrters is there a way to hide them under the hood or something like the new hondas.

2. erebunicrx

erebunicrx my name is Dale

i would go with vis . alot of my friends in my club got vis wich is grade a and are uv protected. i have a crx and bought a v spec carbon fider hood and does not line up and is warped. the vis already has windshield nozle holes already drilled in it. also dont be afraid to use ebay they do have the best prices

3. TRuggiero_

TRuggiero_ Senior Member

Vis or Spoon. Hood latches, rolled edges, window squirter holes, stock styling, uv protected, good stuff.

4. hayabusa160

hayabusa160 Junior Member

ok thanks i saw some of the vis hoods they are pretty nice. i got a vis carbon fiber front lip the fit was pretty good. thanks alot

5. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted