Which intake mani & fuel rail?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EP3Hatch1987

Meeeeooowww!!!!!
I'm having a debate on which would be better for my d16z6 turbo idk which intake mani 2 run either skunk2 or golden eagle? And which fuel rail and regulator fuel rail eithergolden eagle or aem? And regulTors idk s@/t about.. Motor has bisimoto cam, cam gear, and valve springs.. And I plan on pulling the head and a port and polish and skunk 2 valve.. Thanx

Well here is something also to think about, each has there pros and cons, and what kind of turbo set up do you have? I would get what will best go with the type of turbo ect ya have + what kind of boost... not knowing what ya have tho and what you listed I like the Skunk 2 intake I have myself, and I have always liked AEM stuff so theres my 2 cents

Well here is something also to think about, each has there pros and cons, and what kind of turbo set up do you have? I would get what will best go with the type of turbo ect ya have + what kind of boost... not knowing what ya have tho and what you listed I like the Skunk 2 intake I have myself, and I have always liked AEM stuff so theres my 2 cents

i have a t04e turbo on 10 psi.. butt pretty much im going for the fully built head..

Then me I would do the skunk 2 + AEM, both are very well known companys and both have good customer service should something break lol!

well the victor is more for turbo if i remember correct, and there are tons of dynos proving the edelbrock does much better than the skunk2

keep in mind also that the victor x will make the power up to in the high rpm range and the performer will make it across the board, and either is better than skunk2. and the fuel rail and fpr aem will be fine. and sorry i really dont know much about the golden eagle.

Okay so edelbrock the way 2 go with the aem rail and fpr.. Thanx
and.one last thing throttle bodies?

just make sure the tb matches the port on the manifold and you will be fine, and as long as its a good name brand, or even stock from other honda will work

Back