Which intake maniflod is better?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im getting ready 4 my ls/vtec swap. i was wondering what intake maniflod is worth the money. SKUNK2 is awesome EDELBROCK is expensive but is it worth the xtra cash. ALSO ive heard that the STOCK GSR manifold is GREAT if ur gonna use the stock ECU. if ANY1 has used these or other intake manifolds for the GSR. YOUR INFO WOULD BE APPRECIATED...

edelbrock is great but, remember its just over kill unless you have mods to support it

ALSO, my head is a 94 GSR obd1 my block is 99 b18b1 obd2, can i use my obd2 dizzy or due i hav 2 change the dizzy to obd1. i will be using a obd1 ecu from phearable.net. im guessing i need an obd1 dizzy am i right.

What NO1 knows ANYTHING about this. WOW. drop me anything IF you know what ur talking about...

someone does know, but they will not share info with a fucking thief you pussy...boosted814 i will personally fly to Altoona and fuck you up myself just to make me feel better after you robbed me. FUCK YOU:mad:

Back