which intake manifold for GSR ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

koni_civic_hatc

i just got a 94 gsr and i hate thr look of the intake maniflod...

what are my options, can another stock type one fit? ie; type r, or a b16 one ?

thanks for the help, pete

And thats why the B16 is the a baby Type R :).

Pretty much. The only diffference between a Type R head and B16 head is a factory PnP. They are cast from the exect same mold, one just gets more attention than the other.^_^

what exactly do you mean you dont like the way teh GSR manifold looks... doesnt matter how it looks, matters how it works

what exactly do you mean you dont like the way teh GSR manifold looks... doesnt matter how it looks, matters how it works

SHHHHHHHH! Don't say that too loud! His IM might get a complex, and his mAdTyTeJdM3rDgEaRvTeCpUlL won't work anymore. :ph34r:

if you live anywhere in the greater new york area there is a guy on craigs list selling a brandnew victor x intake manifold for 150$ and it was bought for his gsr

The intake inlets on the GSR mani are taller at the top. That little pointy part goes way up comp to a b16 or a type-r

I'd go s2 pro series. Basically the same shape and curvature as the r mani but made for the gsr.

I think them manifolds are sick yo! hahaha I don't know what honda designer was on lsd but that shit is weird

Back