which is a good LSD for road racing?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiLenTSpeeDEk9

Who actually has a quaife or kazz or spoon LSD in there car and do they have any feed back as to how it performs road racing or drag racing etc? Looking into what LSD i should go with for road racing but i need feedback on which one is better, thanks. :huh: P.S. if you don't actually have a LSD in your car don't talk shizz bout what you THINK, I need facts not "word of mouth" b.s. :p

all i know is there are a few versions 1way/1.5way/2way..could be more but thats where my research ended..those company's that you named all make good products..i think the 1.5way is for street/road race driving...im kinda interested too so if anyone knows that would be cool..im interested in a road race version also

I wonder how much of a difference a performance lsd had over one of our factory ones. Do the wheels lock quicker or something?

i am a big fan of the ATS d20 lsd. by far, the best clutch type lsd. your lsd choice is also dependent on budget. the clutch type lsd is going to be more expensive than a quaife due to the oil it requires and also the maintainence (periodic rebuilds) im me for further info, as i rebuild all the ATS lsd's here in the states. :D

Back