which is better???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dvus1

Me and my brother where arguing about what’s better to put in a 94 civic HB shell.
A B18c (type-R) or a H22. :D

The difference felt behind the wheel, IMO doesn't warrant the problems associated with the H22, though the final price is about the same, and the performance is close, save yourself the headaches and do a C5.

the engine i might get it straight from japan, my friends sisters owns a company that ships engines. it might even save me a grand or so.... :D

what is the cars main use going to be drag racing auto-x because the b18c5 has lighter weight then the h22 but the h22 has like 30 more torque so drag racing h22 auto-x/daily driver b18c5

does anybody have those kind of set-up in there car????

i was telling mybrother if i get a 94 civic HB, that i don't need to fix the clutch coz its already a hydro (trans). am i right??? and what else do i need (shopping list)...to build this project car. my brother is staying in the bay area so he can get some of the parts overthere, and im overhere in the eastcoast...

beh the extra torque won't compair to how much better the R tranny will be, the LSD will get you traction and the final drive is insane. I think the C5 would own the h22a in drag or autoX

check this out my brother sent me this;

s3f6b6ece8b2a2.jpg

Back