Votes: 0 0.0%
  • toyota MR2

• mazda miata

• 2nd gen mazda

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i was told that a MR2 is a decent drifter... is it? it doesnt seem like it would be beacuse all the weight is over the rear wheels and they wouldnt want to throw out, correct?

about a month ago i could have gotten a corolla for 80 fuckin bucks but the ass sold it for 75 to a guy 15 min befor i got here. i told the guy that bought it id give him 500 for it but he wouldnt take it. i looked at the car befor and i came to the conclusion that all it needed was a new coil which would have been replaced anyway with full MSD. i was pissed...it was perfect to, interior was clean, no rips, no dents and the paint was pretty damn good too.

Originally posted by Hellbert@Oct 6 2004, 04:42 PM
i was told that a MR2 is a decent drifter... is it? it doesnt seem like it would be beacuse all the weight is over the rear wheels and they wouldnt want to throw out, correct?

[post=399179]Quoted post[/post]​

They whip turn like motherfuckers. Here's an accurate analogy of an MR2 being driven fast: It's like trying to fly an arrow backwards.

yea i had a feeling thats what would happen being that all the weight is in the back. looks like that ones killed from the list!

it seems to be between 240 and corolla...and the hunt starts...:)

Originally posted by Hellbert@Oct 7 2004, 08:36 PM
yea i had a feeling thats what would happen being that all the weight is in the back. looks like that ones killed from the list!
[post=399765]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, if you're looking for a drifter, the MR2 might be the best bet, since it's so unstable. However, if you're looking for a grip car, you'd better be a VERY good driver to drive it at the limit, because they like to be driven very loose. The MR2 is one of those cars that rewards the good driver and punishes the bad driver.

240Z/260Z/280Z......

Add power, and suspention...and add a helmet.....

If your going to slide...do it in style..... B)

Every event we go to....
597709870897809 240sx's.....
5 Corrola's....
1 porshe
1 bimmer
1 camero
1 Zcar

i had thought about that. if u can drive a shitty driving car then u can drive the hell out of a good one, in theory anyways. the CRX is going to be "done" (aka driving) in about the next month so i can sell the ranger and get my next car going. the next one is going to be fun... :ph34r:

Back