Which light looks better?

Which bulb do you like better?

• Blue/Super Wh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef9civicgen4

I had a headlight go out last night and had a spare. So i put it in, and now i dont know what i should go with.

yellow
gallery_18803_132_1104354939.jpg

blue
gallery_18803_132_1104354923.jpg

which one can you see better with at night? whichever one you can see better, use that.

the blue def looks nicer, but whatever lights up the road better is my choice...
doesn;t matter how nice it looks if you can;t see the deers in time...

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 29 2004, 04:48 PM
What brand bulbs are those?
[post=438802]Quoted post[/post]​

The brand is "MAX." i got em' over 2 years ago, so i dont remeber where.

I have those yellow looking ones and REALLY LOVE THEM. Mine are actually high beams though. When I go to run the canyons (Im more of a spectator in my crx hahha) people always ask what they are cause there really damn bright and light the road super well, and are very good in the rain as well as I saw last night :)

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4+Dec 29 2004, 05:02 PM-->
brian11to1
@Dec 29 2004, 04:48 PM
What brand bulbs are those?
[post=438802]Quoted post[/post]​

The brand is "MAX." i got em' over 2 years ago, so i dont remeber where.
[post=438808]Quoted post[/post]​

I wasnt going to ask where you got them. Try some SilverStars form Sylvania.

i had street glow super white bulbs for a while, i thought they were great but 1 of them burned out :\

ive seen sylvania superstars in walmart and looked at them, but then promptly put them back on shelf when i realised i had just picked up a car part at walmart lol

Originally posted by micah@Dec 30 2004, 11:43 AM
ive seen sylvania superstars in walmart and looked at them, but then promptly put them back on shelf when i realised i had just picked up a car part at walmart lol
[post=439147]Quoted post[/post]​

tru dat.

Originally posted by micah@Dec 30 2004, 11:43 AM
i had street glow super white bulbs for a while, i thought they were great but 1 of them burned out :\

[post=439147]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok. My friend Steve had SuperStars in his Civic until 1 Burnt out, he replace it with some shit from GE. The light from GE looks like shit, not nearly as bright or clear as the SilverStar.

I'd choose SilverStar over just about any other light. I myself am using Polarg H4H Miracle White's in my Integra. Only becuase I coundnt find any H4H's other than on EBAY.

hmm i might try them out just cause i went back to my stock ones which are shitty

i just had second thoughts being that they were in a walmart. i mean hell now they are on the apc shelf o_O

lol :)

Silverstars are good no matter where you buy them. I prefer PIAA Superwhites over Silverstars, but the Silverstars are available just about everywhere, and they cost about half as much.

i have piaa something white and when aimed right they are incredable bright but if you want brightest get the hid kit

Silver Stars are perfect, i love them, and there very bright, i had the PIAA's, but they kept buring out, sorry not paying 70 buck every 6 months

Back