which low compression pistons are better arias or

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brasilianstreet

im doing ls-vtec boost and i got Si head ls block and si tranny jdm hydro and i need some good pistons that will last and hld more hp . which one will hold more hp! and last longer?

Arias or what? You didn't post the second choice. Most high end (big name) piston manufacturers are fine for forged pistons.

wiseco, probe, and CP take the top spots
JE, SRP, are middle of the line
arias, are further down the line, but still much better than a stock cast piston

SRP is the LOWER model of the JE line.

JE, CP, Wiseco/Endyne, Probe, Arias and Ross are the top dawgs in the import world. I can't wait for Lunati, Venolia, and a few other top dogs in the domestic world step up to the plate with this...

Venolia = teh siht. ;)

SRP is better than stock, but not by much, which is my personal opinion.

Luckily, I have done a labratory test on every piston brand thats readily available in 84 MM turbo 9:1 area pistons.

When i post the review, I won't make comments on whats better or what, in the review. I will do that in a seperate article.

All tests aside. I will tell you write now Wiseco is undpisputed King, SUPREME.

I didn't spend about a quarter million dollars buying Wiseco pistons because I didn't think its KING.

I have my own line of the pistons, I think its so good, and I improved on the line that is already better than anything I have seen.

Nothing like making 375+ WHP on a stock GSR block, with IB Spec Wiseco Pistons in it on the STOCK map sensor.

stock sleeves. 10 PSI.

You know any other pistons doing that? That isn't in a full race car?

its proven, great, supreme. And its a GREAT value. You need pistons, I give you good price.

Jeff

I saw your new Wiseco pistons over at Intercrew today... very very nice!

Jeff knows his pistons... buy from him, or call Intercrew and buy Jeff's stuff through Phillip.

:lol:

Originally posted by Import Builders@Apr 28 2004, 01:28 PM
You need pistons, I give you good price.

Jeff

When my machine shop gives me a final quote for the bottom end of my b16, what kind of deal can you give me on a set of 85mm IBspec pistons? They will be getting wiseco, since I requested that specifically, but if you can get me a decent deal on some 11:1 or so cr pistons, I'd be more inclined to buy from a fellow board member, let me know what price you'd give me. Thanks, and sorry for the threadjacking.

Back