Which lowering springs?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92CHB

I am looking in to getting some spring to lower my hatch to get a better stance/look and handling. I only wanna drop it about 1.5" front and back. I was looking around and found three choice: neuspeed sport(green), tanabe's NF210, an Tein's S. tech. I have about $150 to spend on springs. I don't want a spring that causes me to bounce around every time i hit a bump but i understand that my ride will become a little bit rougher. i plan on upgrading my shocks to probably agx's sometime in the future but for now i just wanna lower that stance and fill in the wheel gap. This car for now is just a daily driver. Thanks for any help and more ideas are welcome. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

i did a search and i got a bunch of posts that didn't seem to apply to my search topic. maybe i did it wrong but i just wanted to get a good answer outa my choices i gave.

S TEch's are nice... my friend Adil has em on his 00 EX ride is nice... dont get loweing springs nad put em on stock struts itll blow the struts....

^^ I've heard bad things about the S Tech springs from Pissedoffsol and Calesta (or maybe it was E, I can't remember). A lot of people don't like them because they arn't much stiffer than stock.

You should go with the tanabes. I have heard really good things about them.

after looking i think i am going to go with the tanabe's. Now the question is do i go with the natural feel or the grip feel. I want to get better preformance but not be hoping around in my little hatch. Both lower the same according to tanabe's application chart. has anyone had experience with any of these two? which would be better with 16" with 40 series tires?

i have H&R springs with tokico illuminas. Its a stiff ride a little rough at times but I dont bounce which is nice.

Back