which luxury would you buy

• IS300

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C230 Kompressor

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

M3 doesnt qualify
C230 is the 4-door not the hatch

Ok, why no 7 series, they are the pinnacle of luxury IMO. Haven't driven one I didn't like.

m5?

hello!

BMW owns this thread and everycar you listed.

:locked:

lol

for me it depends if i wanted speed and an aftermarket [in a 4-door] then i would go for the AUDI S4...

personally i hate benz's... my mom had one, two of my aunts have benz's and my friends GF has one... i've driven each and every one of them and all i can say is boring old people car. BMW is more of a yuppy car IMO

B)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 7 2003, 01:31 AM
m5?

hello!

BMW owns this thread and everycar you listed.

:locked:

lol

when i went with my dad to buy his Z3, there was a 2004 M5 in the showroom. that thing was TITE!! it was also $75K. :ph34r:

i was going for fairly inexpensive luxury 4drs

as far as pricy ones go a 760iL, or A8L

there are so many c-fiber parts for the S4 you could almost rebuild a whole body w/ carbon :D :D :D

DAMN IT i knew i would forget someting

i just think G35coupe = skyline

None of those cars...I'd buy the 2003 AMG E55 with the supercharged 5.5L and 460 some horsep ower and 516 some torque. That's Cobra killing power baby! :D :D :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Nov 7 2003, 12:44 AM
G35 Sedan is where it's at for the price, yo!

my buddy just bought the g35 not long before the coupe came out lol... now he wants to trade in the four door for the coupe

:p

but yeah the g35 is nice and very smooth riding with a good amount of power

you should have the audi rs6 up there, that would be my choice.
so i picked the s4, twin turbo v6 baby.
i haven't read up on the new v8 s4 though.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 7 2003, 07:52 AM
None of those cars...I'd buy the 2003 AMG E55 with the supercharged 5.5L and 460 some horsep ower and 516 some torque. That's Cobra killing power baby! :D :D :worthy: :worthy:

personally i woudl rather have the 760iL

V-12 Bimmer :D :D :D

Back