which manifold would you get?

which manifold would you get?

• crpturbo.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by civiclxb16@Dec 22 2004, 08:17 PM

that is funny, but i thought that the log one would be best for me i am running a pretty plan jane b16 i have some pistons that lower the compression to 9.1:1 so i can run safely about what 10-12 psi or maybe even 15psi so i was going to go with the one like on ebay but you made a point about the welding! and the one on inline pro looks just like the one on ebay i have bought stuff from that guy on ebay before, it says on the link that it is life time warrenty i would just have to get it in writing tho!
[post=436119]Quoted post[/post]​

FWIW you can run 10 lbs on a stock bottom end with half way decent tuning, and could easily get away with more boost and great tuning. 9:1 compression and 10 psi will suck, it will take forever to spool and be an unresponsive pig. Even if you do run forged pistons and rods, the limiting factor is the sleeves.

But to answer the question, out of those 2 manifolds, I would use the Blox. The wastegate is nicely positioned and they seem to make good power, although not many people have personal experience witht hem since they are fairly new to the market place.

what ever you buy let us know and post some good pics and need a new manifold Do NoT BuY SS Chrome!!!!

how are you ahead of the game you buy the ss in jan 1 come next jan 2 after some driving your turbo falls off and you wg flange is fucked. now you just put all this money in to it over they year and now you have a fucked up turbo cuz it fell off and you blew you motor cuz your wg was fuck too. now tell me how are you ahead if you car is no longer living, just cause you wanted to save in the begining.

i would not use those manifolds to drive from my house to the shop (centralfloridaturbo.com) for a custom manifold (25min) :slap:

Back