Which of these tires?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

Okay this is not honda related, but out of these tires, which would you recommend? they are for a '97 camaro V6, and it is not gonna be driven hard or anything, but my ex wants sowewhat sporty tires on there, but not some expensive ones. I was considering the Fuzions, but havent heard anyhting yet aobut the quality of their products.

Link

Bad link. The Fuzions are made by Bridgestone (good) and most people have been comparing the ZRi tires to the RE750. The RE750 is a very good mid/upper range performance tire- lots of dry grip, good performance in the wet, decent tread life- I've had a good number of friends with the RE730s (previous generation, same tire), and they've loved them. The ZRi should be about the same. It's basically an RE750 with a different stamp on the sidewall.

Originally posted by Calesta@Mar 3 2005, 09:19 PM
Bad link. The Fuzions are made by Bridgestone (good) and most people have been comparing the ZRi tires to the RE750. The RE750 is a very good mid/upper range performance tire- lots of dry grip, good performance in the wet, decent tread life- I've had a good number of friends with the RE730s (previous generation, same tire), and they've loved them. The ZRi should be about the same. It's basically an RE750 with a different stamp on the sidewall.
[post=469006]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool, thanks. yea i like the tread design of those, and the price is pretty good, so that will probably be what i get.

I found the Fuzionz in a 245/50/16 for $88. and found Azenis in 215/45/16 for $98. how much better are the Azenis? if its worth the extra 40 bucks, might as well get them instead.

dude, those aren't even REMOTELY close in size. lol

IMO, if you want a good daily driver tire with a lot of performance, and still wet and snow driving, dunlop sp5000's are the tire for you.

If he's looking at Azenis, I would assume that he's not worrying about snow traction at all. If he is- then get all seasons (or snow tires, better), especially on a RWD car.

B's right though- those two tire sizes are WAY different.

Im in San Diego, so bad weather here is an occasional light rain. yea i know that those two sizes are a lot different, and personally i like the wider tires, but it was just a thought. thats the closest size they make the Azenis in, and i was just looking at em becasue i know they are a good tire, but wasnt sure if they really made them in the right size. but apparently a 215/55/16 is the stock camaro size, so a 215/45/16 should still be ok.

I was just wondering if the azenis is a lot better of a tire overall, and if it is worth it to get it or go with the fusion tire.

The Fuzion will still give you better wet traction, but the Azenis will hold up much better in the dry. It's one of the best dry traction street tires on the market.

Back