Which of these two motors?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea i know the stock mounts are useless. i need Teg axles right? fuck ive been on here for 2 years and cant remeber cause i never needed the info
:shrug2:

hmmm GSR changeover = 3150
type Rrrrrrgggggg = 4550

GSR = 180 horse
type r = 200 horse and a snazzy red valve cover

20 horse worth the 1400 bucks and loss of any chance of boost without a complete ripdown and rebuild?

dont argue about the Hp and other swaps pleas, this isnt for my car, and its already decided on the R. Mainly because its gonna for sure be all motor, and here in CA we wanna get all the HP in stock and ref it then have a good motor to just throw some bolt on stuff on to.

Yes Cali sucks becaus of smog

Its ok I understand. I can spout off block codes and ecu numbers, but for the life of me I can't remember which axles go to which swap. I think you will need axles and intermediate shaft from a 90-93 teg

If this is from Hmotors (I didn't click the links), the complete changeover is garbage. You pretty much get ALL the shit you don't need, instead of just some of it. Get the 'Motor, Tranny, ECU' package, order new axles, and get the hasport mounts and linkage.

:werd:

The complete changeover is only if you're swapping into an EG/DC chassis, otherwise you need different axles, linkage, and mounts.

cool, just what i wanted to know. and yeah its from Hmotors. and i need the Hydro to Cable linkage and just the mounts from Hasport, right? whats the difference in those High Horsepower mounts that Hmotors mentions?

Back