which one better Skunk2 Pro S Full Coilovers vs omni power( sport) full coilover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

p_k

hey guy

what u gusy think
which one better Skunk2 Pro S Full Coilovers vs omni power( sport) full coilover ?

let me know thanks

please don't double (or tripple in your case) post your thread. one place is all.

i like the onmis more than the skunks though. just make sure they are version2 of the omnis. v1 had some issues with forks cracking.

D2 ftw!!! The adjustable omnis and skunk2 are about the same price as the D2 coilovers, and the D2's have a bit more adjustability.

Neuspeed FTW.

forget the screwy adjustable madness.

You wouldn't say that if you knew how to adjust them :) Most adjustable setups only have one parameter to adust. Most motorcycle suspensions are adjustable for preload, compression, and rebound. I would love to put a FULLY ajustable ohlins setup on my car.

OMNI POWER, i have them om my civic and they ride awesome. going to put them om my crx when i'm done with the body. i havent replaced my shock yet. still stock(untill they blow out) but dont know about skunk2. heard they are good.

93civicsir said:
OMNI POWER, i have them om my civic and they ride awesome. going to put them om my crx when i'm done with the body. i havent replaced my shock yet. still stock(untill they blow out) but dont know about skunk2. heard they are good.
He is talking about FULL coilover setups, not the sleeve type.

MikeBergy said:
You wouldn't say that if you knew how to adjust them :) Most adjustable setups only have one parameter to adust. Most motorcycle suspensions are adjustable for preload, compression, and rebound. I would love to put a FULLY ajustable ohlins setup on my car.

w3rd

That would be NICE!

Back