which one is for me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

huggybear17

hello every one i am new here and new to honda's really the whole import world, i live in memphis and i am currently a chevorlet tech in southhaven. but to my question

I drive a 86 camaro and gas prices are gettin to much to me since i drive 42 miles everyday.

so what i am wantin is a 2dr civic or other honda. that comes with a good motor to mod. since i really aint wantin to do a motor swap, but if i have to i will. which engine is a good one to mod? i want to be able to run 13's to high 12's in the quarter. and still get like 35+ mpg if this is possibly,

so my question is what honda is for me? what year and model etc etc

thanks you p.s the camaro i mentioned earlier is forsale or trade if anyone is interested. pm me or email me at game_kid_tn@yahoo.com

question is how much do you want to spend? what years are you looking at? you have a lot of options. gotta be a little more specific.

why not just buy one done with a swap already? you can get 'em for a pretty good deal and way cheaper than you could build it for.

like:
eBay Motors: Honda : Civic (item 270134902557 end time Jul-10-07 15:09:28 PDT)

that car is probably mid/high 13s as it sits. throw a 50 shot on it :D
interesting selection b. I would try to find something stock on the outside with more engine mods. it might be a little cheaper. that is a clean car though, just kinda spendy with the front end conversion.

low 13's and 35 mpg is near impossible. pick one or the other.

interesting selection b. I would try to find something stock on the outside with more engine mods. it might be a little cheaper. that is a clean car though, just kinda spendy with the front end conversion.

Werd I can't believe B picked a red car, but honestly I think it's pretty sick.
I'd rock it.

thanks for all the replys. as far as price goes i dont want to spend more than 5,000 on the car and i whould rather trade. and for the year i whould say 93 on up.
ill pick low 13,s i can sacrifice a few mpg

Huggy Bear used to be my neighbor (well, he lives down the street along with Jenna Von Oy) Anyway, CRX SOHC for the win.

my boss has a 99 si for sale for 6500, then again there is also the type r for 18k, wait till you guys see the pics of what i stare at all day long

Wouldn't that put it on par with a LS swapped Civic? Its a decent starting point. And its dirt cheap, for now at least.

ls head but vtec silenoid?

wait, the ls has no vtec, that head has a silenoid on it, am i missing something? i didnt think you could convert a ls head to vtec, im confused.:confused:

the pics show it as a vtec head.
the description says its not.

and the suspension, ibachy... rofl

i wouldn't buy an intake from that douche bag because he obviouly doesn't know anything about cars

I wouldn't touch that ebay auction with that guys feedback.

Back