Which Presidential hopeful said the following?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 15 2004, 08:29 PM
i was talking to my boss at work about the 2 main idiots thats running for President of this great land we call the United States. he asked me who i wanted to vote for and i told him that i like to vote for people who like to blow shit up. i want a President that aint afraid to bomb some shitty ass fucking country that tries to fuck with the United States. yeah thats right, fuck those shitty ass little countries. i dont want the next President to be some little fucking pussy who wont defend the country.

yeah im sure you all will give me shit about that, but fuck it.
[post=377246]Quoted post[/post]​

i agree 1,000,000,000,000,000,000%

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Aug 16 2004, 12:56 AM-->
fuck it im moving to australia
better cars
cool animals (koalas y0!)
there cant possibly be a speed limit in the outback
they already speak english (well kinda)

only down side is ill have to learn to drive from the wrong side of the car
[post=377235]Quoted post[/post]​
WTF mate?

Blanco

Yeah, screw being a good world citizen we should just be a bully and ensure the destruction of the human race for the American way of life.

Well, when the third world catchs up, then we can think about saving it, till then there is something fundamentally wrong with cultures that don't have the common sense to keep their hands out of their feces and have their "toilets" (RE: holes in their floors) drain out in to the streets for their children to play in.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Aug 16 2004, 03:47 AM-->
@Aug 16 2004, 12:56 AM
fuck it im moving to australia
better cars
cool animals (koalas y0!)
there cant possibly be a speed limit in the outback
they already speak english (well kinda)

only down side is ill have to learn to drive from the wrong side of the car
[post=377235]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF mate?
[post=377380]Quoted post[/post]​

german is a pain in the ass to learn or id go there :)

im getting sick of politics

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 16 2004, 03:03 AM

german is a pain in the ass to learn or id go there :)

[post=377385]Quoted post[/post]​

I can teach you Japanese.... ;)

All of those Kerry quotes are Bush quotes, Ahedau. Where did you get this info ?

-> Steve

Who's voting for Bush, and probably taking out anyone that votes otherwise with an AR15 Carbine

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 16 2004, 07:27 AM
Who's voting for Bush, and probably taking out anyone that votes otherwise with an AR15 Carbine
[post=377421]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow. Nazi America at it's best. You're a fine example of Bush supporters everywhere.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Aug 16 2004, 07:56 AM-->
@Aug 16 2004, 07:27 AM
[post=377421]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow. Nazi America at it's best. You're a fine example of Bush supporters everywhere.
[post=377430]Quoted post[/post]​

Front and Center !

I'm so anti-democrat, that adjectives elude me. And Kerry is a fine example of a democrat.

-> Steve

But I digress, I'm big enough to recognise that those quotes are not Kerry quotes, they are Bush quotes. Kerry's follies lie strictly in his history and morals. And his voting record. Snobby, educated in Switzerland, dropped out of the military as fast as possible, destroyed his own family, betrayed the country, aided and comforted the enemy, You name it. He's an excellent choice for president, if you're a muslim extremist :)

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 16 2004, 08:04 AM
Front and Center !

I'm so anti-democrat, that adjectives elude me. And Kerry is a fine example of a democrat.

-> Steve

But I digress, I'm big enough to recognise that those quotes are not Kerry quotes, they are Bush quotes. Kerry's follies lie strictly in his history and morals. And his voting record. Snobby, educated in Switzerland, dropped out of the military as fast as possible, destroyed his own family, betrayed the country, aided and comforted the enemy, You name it. He's an excellent choice for president, if you're a muslim extremist :)
[post=377432]Quoted post[/post]​

Versus born into power, worming his way out of the military altogether, using family power to get him where he is, ALSO AIDING THE ENEMY... which would be betraying the country.

Letting Bil Laden family members out of the country after 9/11.
Funneling and receiving money to/from the Saudis (Hey, aren't they the enemy?)
Turning a blind eye to Pakistan who admitted to selling nuclear tech on the black market.

And of course everyone attacks Kerry on his "flip-flop" voting record. Hmmmm....

Bush was against the 9/11 comission... before he was for it.
Bush was against Homeland Security... before he was for it.
Bush said Iraq wasn't "nation building"... and now it is.

Why did he refuse to testify under oath? Why have Cheney there with him? Speaking of Dr. Evil, what's so secretive about the Energy Council meetings? Why is he still getting payments from Halley? And best of all, where are the all-powerful WMDs?

Jobs are down, the economy has shown no net gain, soldiers are dying, the world hates us, and what do we do? Complain about gay marriage and try to amend the constitution.

Suuuure... Bush is also a good choice for president, for those waiting for the 4th Reich.

I fuckin hate neocons.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 14 2004, 01:03 PM
Voting this year is like trying to decide whether to nail you dick or you balls to a wall and hang by them.
[post=376874]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur:

I still say, put a big Mad Max-style dome over the whole fucking Middle East (Israel included), put it on Pay Per View, let them fight it out (hell, SUPPLY them with cool fucking weapons) and have a franchise bigger than the WWE.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Aug 16 2004, 08:20 AM
Versus born into power,
[post=377438]Quoted post[/post]​

The US allows him to be president. Because he was born into the family of a rich oil tycoon, doesn't guarantee power.
worming his way out of the military altogether,

He was in the National Guard, and his record is uncontested. It was Clinton that wormed his way out of the military. Also, using 3 minor wounds to get out of active duty after 4 months is worming your way out.
using family power to get him where he is, ALSO AIDING THE ENEMY... which would be betraying the country.

By Aiding the Enemy, you mean.. what ?

The Bin Ladens are primarily socialites and fashion designers. Since reaching the FBI's Most Wanted list, his family has been thoroughly investigated and found to be harmless.

No, they aren't the enemy. Saudi Arabia has actually been pretty nice with our base and servicemen since 1992. Saudi Arabia supplies us with lots of oil. We supply them with lots of money. Business as usual.

Turning a blind eye to Pakistan who admitted to selling nuclear tech on the black market.

No blind eye was turned. Pakistan was an ally, on the verge of attack from their large neighbor India. And same for India in relation to Pakistan. The Black Market has no boundaries, and if the government is directly to blame, then they have been or will be dealt with in the future. The CIA doesn't forget things like this.

And of course everyone attacks Kerry on his "flip-flop" voting record. Hmmmm....

Bush was against the 9/11 commission because it was poised by political enemies to bring about unfair play to his administration. No one from the white house was allowed to testify, until recieving guarantees from the panel about national secrets and right-and-wrong interogation techniques. First to bat was Condoleeza Rice, whos questions were carefully phrased and answered. Dare I compare this to Democratic under-oath testimonies ?

Why did he refuse to testify under oath? Why have Cheney there with him? Speaking of Dr. Evil, what's so secretive about the Energy Council meetings? Why is he still getting payments from Halley? And best of all, where are the all-powerful WMDs?

Last Question first. WMDs have been found in Iraq. in August enough Mustard and Sarin gases were found to attack and kill half a million people. Earlier this year, a US convoy was attacked with chemical gases. Last year, trace containers were found in a spot that was recently evaluated by Inspectors, suggesting a pattern of moving WMD. The list goes on, and it's all on Mainstream news (AP, CNN, etc).
Haliburton knows the Bushes and Cheneys quite well. It's a billionaire-boys club. No doubts about that. as Wackenhut was with Nixon, Gulf with Reagan, and that Raytheon parented government bidding company with Clinton. Haliburton supplies nearly 100% of the peacekeeping and carpetbagging tech to the Middle East, including Israeli contracts, Afghanistan and Iraq / Kuwait. Current pay rate for a Haliburton employee in Iraq is $250,000 per 6 month tour.
Energy Council meetings are another cabal-like thing where a few white men get together to decide the fate of the country. This happens all the time. Schwarzenegger was involved in a HUGE plan to aid California from it's energy crisis with success. Hell, let them keeping meeting if that's what gives us cheap electricity.
President Bush doesn't have to testify to anything unless impeached to do so. And, he can still plead 5th amendment when he chooses. Better yet, Bush knows things that no one should know about - On a panel or not.

Jobs are down, the economy has shown no net gain,

This is only recently. July saw 37,000 new jobs on the market, which is seriously low. It's reached an urgent number and thus gets urgent press coverage. Job rates are STILL actually higher than in Clinton's terms. Also, a flat-tax rate and business initiatives that were set in place by Senior, shot down by Bill, are now being ressurected by Junior.
soldiers are dying, the world hates us, and what do we do? Complain about gay marriage and try to amend the constitution.

Fewer soldiers are dying in modern military exercises than use to die in a single day in conflicts such as Vietnam and Central America. This is because our military is the most well equipped, well trained and personally financed military in world history. That military power is thanks wholly to Reagan, Bush Sr, and Bush Jr.
The world hates us because they have bad attitudes from being bombed and held hostage weekly. Cheer up guys, We may be hated - But at least we aren't being the Terrorist Bitches that places like Spain, France, Germany, Japan, China, India, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Burundi, South Africa, Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, Western Russia and the UK are. :D They hate us because we aren't afraid, we aren't part of their misery, we're capable of handling ourselves, and most importantly we aren't sharing our technology and army by protecting their red rosey asses.

Suuuure... Bush is also a good choice for president, for those waiting for the 4th Reich.

MoveOn.org has already used that joke. A Reich comparison is a serious one, please put more thought and consideration into what you are hinting at before making such a remark.

I fuckin hate neocons.

Hating them doesn't make them wrong.

-> Steve

The US allows him to be president. Because he was born into the family of a rich oil tycoon, doesn't guarantee power.

But daddy's friends on the supreme court do.

He was in the National Guard, and his record is uncontested. It was Clinton that wormed his way out of the military. Also, using 3 minor wounds to get out of active duty after 4 months is worming your way out.

He got a cushy no conflict job while others were out there dying. Hell, Clinton even admitted on national TV that he dodged the draft. However baby Bush used his daddy's connections to get a military position that guaranteed that he wouldn't have to do anything.

Also, wasn't there a bit of a fluff about him going AWOL and not submitting to a physical?

Kerry did fight, he did get shot at. More than I can say for Bush. How about you?

The Bin Ladens are primarily socialites and fashion designers. Since reaching the FBI's Most Wanted list, his family has been thoroughly investigated and found to be harmless.

They were out of the country by then. Doesn't help one bit if you can't get your hands on them.

No, they aren't the enemy. Saudi Arabia has actually been pretty nice with our base and servicemen since 1992. Saudi Arabia supplies us with lots of oil. We supply them with lots of money. Business as usual.

Dunno about you, but I was pretty damn happy payng 0.99 per gallon of premium to fill my car. What happened? Ohhhh... putting two and two together here: "family of a rich oil tycoon" and "Saudi Arabia supplies us with lots of oil. adds up to a jar of vaseline at each pump so the ass fucking isn't as painful.

No blind eye was turned. Pakistan was an ally, on the verge of attack from their large neighbor India. And same for India in relation to Pakistan. The Black Market has no boundaries, and if the government is directly to blame, then they have been or will be dealt with in the future. The CIA doesn't forget things like this.

Alright. Let's start this one off. Pakistan paid Muhammad Atta some 100 grand in the time before 9/11. For those of us currently residing under a rock. He's the one believed to have been the leader of the 9/11 hijackings. Source: http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/10/01/inv.pakistan.funds/

Secondly, the reason for the terror alert recently was due to the arrest of a Qeada operative working out of.... drumroll please... Pakistan! Source: http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/08/08/...eats/index.html

Third, agreed the black market has no boundaries. Does that mean that we should ignore countries who deal in it? Hell, Saddam could have easily picked up a nuke or two from Pakistan, seeing that they were in the market of selling nukes and the technology to make them. They even admitted it. Source: http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?040308fa_fact

What an ally! Fuck!

Bush was against the 9/11 commission because it was poised by political enemies to bring about unfair play to his administration. No one from the white house was allowed to testify, until recieving guarantees from the panel about national secrets and right-and-wrong interogation techniques. First to bat was Condoleeza Rice, whos questions were carefully phrased and answered. Dare I compare this to Democratic under-oath testimonies ?

Suuuuuure... and the independent investigation of the USS Columbia was poised by enemies to make NASA look bad. Oh, oh! The investigation into Pearl Harbor was to make Roosevelt look bad too!

If Rice hadn't had white house protection, she'd be assfucked till the end of time for perjury. I do have a list, but that would take up a god amount of space.

Last Question first. WMDs have been found in Iraq. in August enough Mustard and Sarin gases were found to attack and kill half a million people. Earlier this year, a US convoy was attacked with chemical gases. Last year, trace containers were found in a spot that was recently evaluated by Inspectors, suggesting a pattern of moving WMD. The list goes on, and it's all on Mainstream news (AP, CNN, etc).

In his report before Congress, Chief US Weapons Inspector David Kay announced that he has found no evidence of any Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, and further finds that the ones that Iraq did have before the first Gulf War were likely destroyed soon afterwards. The news was greeting at first by disbelief in the White House, and an angry Dick Cheney has been refusing steadfastly to leave the stage of denial, saying that they just haven't looked hard enough. Other White House officials are said to be drawing straws to see who has to tell him that the weapons have gone to "big fat liar heaven" and give Cheney a hug.

Let me say that again, so it can sink in. No. Weapons. Of. Mass Destruction. Not over 25,000 liters of anthrax. Not 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin. Not 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent. Not upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents. Those are all direct quotes from the State of the Union speech in 2003, and instead, what they found was a bag of expired Doritos, a jar of mayonnaise that had been left in the sun for a week and a few old bottles of "Crystal Pepsi".

Haliburton knows the Bushes and Cheneys quite well. It's a billionaire-boys club. No doubts about that. as Wackenhut was with Nixon, Gulf with Reagan, and that Raytheon parented government bidding company with Clinton. Haliburton supplies nearly 100% of the peacekeeping and carpetbagging tech to the Middle East, including Israeli contracts, Afghanistan and Iraq / Kuwait. Current pay rate for a Haliburton employee in Iraq is $250,000 per 6 month tour.
Energy Council meetings are another cabal-like thing where a few white men get together to decide the fate of the country. This happens all the time. Schwarzenegger was involved in a HUGE plan to aid California from it's energy crisis with success. Hell, let them keeping meeting if that's what gives us cheap electricity.

Cheney was the Halley CEO for quite some time.

How much is a six month tour for a US soldier?

Cheap electricity. One word: ENRON.

President Bush doesn't have to testify to anything unless impeached to do so. And, he can still plead 5th amendment when he chooses. Better yet, Bush knows things that no one should know about - On a panel or not.

So he doesn't have to tell the truth about what was going on? Why not? What's he got to hide?

This is only recently. July saw 37,000 new jobs on the market, which is seriously low. It's reached an urgent number and thus gets urgent press coverage. Job rates are STILL actually higher than in Clinton's terms. Also, a flat-tax rate and business initiatives that were set in place by Senior, shot down by Bill, are now being ressurected by Junior.

There has been a net loss of 1.3 million jobs in the past four years. A flat tax will only benefit the corporations and wealthy.

Yes, 37,000 jobs is low, seeing that over 200,000 were needed to break even.

One thing to blame for this is outsourcing... something Bush himself said is a good thing. Well it is... the corps get to pay workers next to nothing, hit tax loopholes like a four foot bong and sleep on piles and piles of profit cash.

We benefit how?

Fewer soldiers are dying in modern military exercises than use to die in a single day in conflicts such as Vietnam and Central America. This is because our military is the most well equipped, well trained and personally financed military in world history. That military power is thanks wholly to Reagan, Bush Sr, and Bush Jr.
The world hates us because they have bad attitudes from being bombed and held hostage weekly. Cheer up guys, We may be hated - But at least we aren't being the Terrorist Bitches that places like Spain, France, Germany, Japan, China, India, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Burundi, South Africa, Serbia, Albania, Bulgaria, Western Russia and the UK are. :D They hate us because we aren't afraid, we aren't part of their misery, we're capable of handling ourselves, and most importantly we aren't sharing our technology and army by protecting their red rosey asses.

China has enough military and arms to destroy us in less than 24 hours. C'mon.

How are we the most financed military when soldiers have to credit card their own body armor?

They hate us because we blow up anything we don't like and we don't take the time to figure out what actually happened before taking action.

Reagan gave us Star Wars... no comment there. Wasn't there something about a contra or something like that?

Bush Sr. took us into Iraq. We attacked the man we put into power over there in the first place.

Bush Jr. did the exact same thing... while we should have put 100% of our efforts into finding 'Sammy.

MoveOn.org has already used that joke. A Reich comparison is a serious one, please put more thought and consideration into what you are hinting at before making such a remark.

Read the patriot act. NO! READ IT.

Hating them doesn't make them wrong.

Nope, their beliefs do.

Okay, on your side, I did find a link to a story containing info about the chemical attack.

Granted, a Sarin attack... but it did not say if it was Saddam's or not. Given the militants in the area, they could have snagged it themselves. Seeing that the device was made from a 155mm shell, I'm sure it was a cobbled together bomb.

It also states that the mustard gas found was stored improperly, hence rendered ineffective for quite some time.

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Aug 16 2004, 02:20 PM-->
Not Bushs doing

Double standards are a bitch huh?

Nine year olds sell nuclear secrets on the inter "blackmarket" net, without affording the US many political and especially military conscessions, such as a great staging area.

Wow, I just watched Unfahrenheit 9/11 too. And Iraq isn't nation building, we are nation building in Iraq.

Jobs are down, the economy has shown no net gain

Maybe people should stop being lazy gimme bitchs

soldiers are dying

Yes, we are

the world hates us

depends on who you ask, I can find you plenty of Iraqis, since that's what we're talking about right, that will tell you they love America and all they want is to live in peace and without a scumbag like Saddam buttfucking them. I'd let you meet some of the ones that hate us, but we kill them instead, so, sorry

and what do we do Complain about gay marriage and try to amend the constitution.

Go to law school, get into legislature, and fix the world, it's easy to bitch, but affecting real change is something that a consciencious person needs to make a goal and stick to it, it's called dedication, and commitment, a couple things if America had more of as a whole, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Rhetorical Nazi comparison banter is just as bad, and fruitless,because no matter what you try to say, Bush is not anything like, nor has policies comparing to Hitler.

dohcvtec_accord
@Aug 16 2004, 03:53 PM
:concur:

I still say, put a big Mad Max-style dome over the whole fucking Middle East (Israel included), put it on Pay Per View, let them fight it out (hell, SUPPLY them with cool fucking weapons) and have a franchise bigger than the WWE.

That's what I'm saying PPV in da house.

Not Bushs doing

Who gave the order? Why aren't they being grilled?

Double standards are a bitch huh?

Yup, especially when they're giving money to the ones killing us.

Nine year olds sell nuclear secrets on the inter "blackmarket" net, without affording the US many political and especially military conscessions, such as a great staging area.

Selling weapons is another story altogether.

Wow, I just watched Unfahrenheit 9/11 too. And Iraq isn't nation building, we are nation building in Iraq.

Okay, I miswrote that one. Wasn't a quote from F911, although you're quick to point the finger there. But yes, Bush said we would not be nation building... what are we doing?

Maybe people should stop being lazy gimme bitchs

You have so little faith in the people you give your life to defend. How are the people that were laid off so a corporation could get an extra billion 'gimme bitches'? The corps are the ones with the 'gimme profit gimme cash' attitude. The middle class is plainly like 'gimme a job'.

Yes, we are

At least we agree there. I don't want you guys dying any more than you want to.

depends on who you ask, I can find you plenty of Iraqis, since that's what we're talking about right, that will tell you they love America and all they want is to live in peace and without a scumbag like Saddam buttfucking them. I'd let you meet some of the ones that hate us, but we kill them instead, so, sorry

Ask someone besides the Iraqis. Ask the rest of the world.

Go to law school, get into legislature, and fix the world, it's easy to bitch, but affecting real change is something that a consciencious person needs to make a goal and stick to it, it's called dedication, and commitment, a couple things if America had more of as a whole, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Law school sickens me. I fix the world with my vote. It aint much, but when there are enough people who feel the way I do, it makes a difference.

Rhetorical Nazi comparison banter is just as bad, and fruitless,because no matter what you try to say, Bush is not anything like, nor has policies comparing to Hitler.

You simply need to add one word to that: Yet. Like I said, sit down and read the Patriot Act. Realize that the power given to the govt is way overbearing to the point of damaging the Consitiution. We've completely ignored the Geneva convention, turned our backs on several treaties and use our military might combined with the fear of the populace to get our way.

But daddy's friends on the supreme court do.
[post=377483]Quoted post[/post]​

He was in the National Guard, and his record is uncontested.  It was Clinton that wormed his way out of the military. Also, using 3 minor wounds to get out of active duty after 4 months is worming your way out.

He got a cushy no conflict job while others were out there dying. Hell, Clinton even admitted on national TV that he dodged the draft. However baby Bush used his daddy's connections to get a military position that guaranteed that he wouldn't have to do anything.

Also, wasn't there a bit of a fluff about him going AWOL and not submitting to a physical?
[/quote]
Nope. He released his documents, after accusations of AWOL and hiding. His career wasn't as "War Hero", then again, he never claimed it to be - And unlike Kerry doesn't introduce his speeches with "I am a WAR HERO!" It is through Kerry's self-indulgence alone that he is under scrutiny. Bush doesn't ever say "Vote for me, I'm a war hero!". He served in the National Guard. In Texas. The end.

Kerry did fight, he did get shot at. More than I can say for Bush. How about you?
Bush wasn't in combat. Kerry was in combat for about a few weeks less than his Summer vacations in the Alps.

Please, I would like to hear this one.

They were out of the country by then. Doesn't help one bit if you can't get your hands on them.

Yes, they were. Bin Laden has been in the FBI hotseat since before 1998. His family were decidedly non-combative since at least 1998. Do you suggest we hold his family hostage? Saddam did things like that.

Dunno about you, but I was pretty damn happy payng 0.99 per gallon of premium to fill my car. What happened? Ohhhh... putting two and two together here: "family of a rich oil tycoon" and "Saudi Arabia supplies us with lots of oil. adds up to a jar of vaseline at each pump so the ass fucking isn't as painful.
Our dealings and relationship with OPEC are what keeps us well below the international average for fuel costs. We were all pretty happy spending pennies for gasoline. And movies. And ice cream. Those were the days.

Alright. Let's start this one off. Pakistan paid Muhammad Atta some 100 grand in the time before 9/11. For those of us currently residing under a rock. He's the one believed to have been the leader of the 9/11 hijackings. Source: http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/10/01/inv.pakistan.funds/

Secondly, the reason for the terror alert recently was due to the arrest of a Qeada operative working out of.... drumroll please... Pakistan! Source: http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/08/08/...eats/index.html
Yup. Pakistan is evil, to me and to you. I don't like Pakistan, but that's just my well formed and educated opinion. Unfortunately, contrary to popular belief we can't occupy and destroy a country because we don't like them. This proves that very sentiment.

Suuuuuure... and the independent investigation of the USS Columbia was poised by enemies to make NASA look bad. Oh, oh! The investigation into Pearl Harbor was to make Roosevelt look bad too!
No, that's false. :)

If Rice hadn't had white house protection, she'd be assfucked till the end of time for perjury. I do have a list, but that would take up a god amount of space.
Why would you say that? She was asked by the president and his staff to not speak to the panel, until it was clear what was going to be discussed. This is how security works. If people in high places spoke routinely and without reservation, what kind of security would that be?

In his report before Congress, Chief US Weapons Inspector David Kay announced that he has found no evidence of any Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, and further finds that the ones that Iraq did have before the first Gulf War were likely destroyed soon afterwards.
Yup. How did our troops get attacked with chemical weapons? They just appeared ?

Let me say that again, so it can sink in. No. Weapons. Of. Mass Destruction. Not over 25,000 liters of anthrax. Not 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin. Not 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent. Not upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents. Those are all direct quotes from the State of the Union speech in 2003, and instead, what they found was a bag of expired Doritos, a jar of mayonnaise that had been left in the sun for a week and a few old bottles of "Crystal Pepsi".
Stockpiles have been found. Evidence of stockpiles were found. No smoking gun. Again, these chemicals are being used so they must come from somewhere. Must be Big Fat Liar Heaven.

Cheney was the Halley CEO for quite some time.

How much is a six month tour for a US soldier?

Cheap electricity. One word: ENRON.

So he doesn't have to tell the truth about what was going on? Why not? What's he got to hide?
National Secrets

One thing to blame for this is outsourcing... something Bush himself said is a good thing. Well it is... the corps get to pay workers next to nothing, hit tax loopholes like a four foot bong and sleep on piles and piles of profit cash.

We benefit how?
You'll have to ask Teresa Heinz who just moved the two last US Heinz factories to China.

China has enough military and arms to destroy us in less than 24 hours. C'mon.
False. Nothing short of an asteroid hit on US soil could level the military playing field of global military might. Nothing.

How are we the most financed military when soldiers have to credit card their own body armor?
Again, Ask Senator Kerry who voted against it.

They hate us because we blow up anything we don't like and we don't take the time to figure out what actually happened before taking action.

Please pardon the Bold. But this is important to me.

Right now, there are US Marines and Soldiers surrounding a Mosque that is holding Al-Sadr. Their rifles are pointed inward, but aren't allowed to actually fire upon a religious building. This is why AlSadr is hiding there. Outside this ring of brave marines is a mob of thousands of angry, ignorant and mis-informed Muslims who are ready to drown the US soldiers in mob violence the likes we have never seen. Every minute, they are being bused into town and their numbers are growing. The Press has been commanded out of the region, and precious moments are passed while negotiators are sent in to deal with the SAME MAN that beheaded two americans on video. If nothing is done, soon, our soldiers will face a mass riot the likes of which world history has never seen - Imagine for a moment - Mogadishu will be a welcome site to this kind of slaughter. I pray and hope that our men are able to make it out of that block alive. But chances are, They won't. And no one will see their fight, no one will read their story.

Reagan gave us Star Wars...
Star Wars won the Cold War. No comment ?

Bush Sr. took us into Iraq. We attacked the man we put into power over there in the first place.

Bush Jr. did the exact same thing... while we should have put 100% of our efforts into finding 'Sammy.
Saddam invaded our ally. Who the hell is Sammy ?

Read the patriot act. NO! READ IT.
Patriot Act was written in the 70's. You think you were born free?

Finally, in response to George Bush's "Comfy" job as a National Guard Pilot.. I'm glad not everyone regards our service men in this flippant, disrespectful way.

-> Steve

Note to some Mod: This new quoting thing has got me by the balls. Can you correct that by anychance ?

-> Steve

Also, quick note - Afghanistan and Iraq have not signed the Geneva Convention. It's open game.

They torture and behead their hostages. We ignore borders and bombing details. Oh well.

-> Steve

The fact that you have to defend both so much to make them look good, takes away from their credibility in my opinion.

fuck kerry, fuck bush. Although, I dislike bush more than kerry. I won't be voting for either. I won't be voting for anyone most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back