Which Racing EPROM program is the Best

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi,

Which Racing EPROM program is the Best for B16A BIG VTEC.
 MUGEN
 SPOON
 FEEL`S
Suggest on which stage to engage VTEC switch point is the Best ?
Inst between range of RPM 5000-6000 ?
For sprint/drag use ?
For track use ?
For street car use ?
Normally what is the fuel consumption km per liter after modification racing EPROM chip compare to original factory ECU setting ?
Thanks.

This guys an idiot. he posted some stupid shit like this in another thread. Doesnt make any fuckin sense.

Hey, fucking search the site before you go asking 50 questions that have probably been answered before.

And yeah, WTF do you mean by BIG VTEC? :blink:

Normally what is the fuel consumption km per liter after modification racing EPROM chip
You'll be lucky to get KM per LItre here. this is america, there are very few people on here from other countries. a few from canada, and a couple from overseas. but whatever, you might have to deal with a Miles per Gallon

take it easy, obviously he is not from our country.. i think it is hiliarious how we expect everyone to speak perfect english. shit... half of the people on this board were born and raised in the states and can't type half as well as he can.

Originally posted by natecspecr@Dec 16 2004, 03:48 AM
Hi,

 MUGEN
 SPOON
 FEEL`S
For sprint/drag use ?
For track use ?
For street car use ?
Normally what is the fuel consumption km per liter after modification racing EPROM chip compare to original factory ECU setting ?
Thanks.
[post=433028]Quoted post[/post]​

You don't want any of those shitty programs. You need to research at PGMFI.ORG

Originally posted by Jim Truett+Dec 17 2004, 06:23 PM-->
natecspecr
@Dec 16 2004, 03:48 AM
Hi,

 MUGEN
 SPOON
 FEEL`S
For sprint/drag use ?
For track use ?
For street car use ?
Thanks.
[post=433028]Quoted post[/post]​

You don't want any of those shitty programs. You need to research at PGMFI.ORG
[post=433943]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :werd:

chips suck period i have burned some just for fun and the suck and gas milage will be reduced by 5-6l/km

You should also try talking to allmtormonster or beerbongskickass they could make you a chip that would be way better than those crappy ebay ones. Don't be like me and buy a chip on ebay for $20 just to have it sit in your house. Maybe my house is getting 10hp to the wheel though.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Dec 18 2004, 03:59 AM
chips suck period i have burned some just for fun and the suck and gas milage will be reduced by 5-6l/km
[post=434071]Quoted post[/post]​

It's easy to buy the equipment... knowing what to program on your chips requires some real thought.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Dec 18 2004, 12:05 PM
You should also try talking to allmtormonster or beerbongskickass they could make you a chip that would be way better than those crappy ebay ones. Don't be like me and buy a chip on ebay for $20 just to have it sit in your house. Maybe my house is getting 10hp to the wheel though.
[post=434114]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks man, that's going in my sig. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back