which radiator do i need..???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tip

i have read everything on this site current and past post and can not find a 100% answer. It has been sad that the best stock radiator to use is the DOHC del sol. But my question is which radiator will fit the b-series hoses perfectly top and bottom...? I know that you can just clamp the b-series hoses down on the stock radiator but thats not an option for me because i want it to fit the way it was intended to fit...! no chances for leaks or restricting water flow. and if aftermarket is the only way to get this done then which company sound i go with..?

oh yeah and once i get the right radiator for the job then should i use the gsr radiator hoses or the dohc del sol hoses..?

Quoted post[/post]]
fuck it, use stock.

fuck it.........fo sho.......
i just woke up this morning and bought a fluidyne and samco b-series hoses
called fluidyne and they confirmed that all the radiators have the larger inlet and outlets and i did not have the time to waste hunting down a used del sol and a new one was either just as high or more then the after market counter part.

well i know how you feel i been looking for a radiator for my 95 coupe with a b18 in it. found out i can use a radiator from a 99 or 00 si and it works grate :ph34r:

Back