Which Radiator?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b20_ek

well, the b20b is in! was wondering which radiator to use? Them aftermarket ones are looking sorta kinda expensive? Will a 94-00 integra radiator fit?

assuming from your screen name that you have an EK, well if you get the longer GSR radiator then you have to remove the condensor for the AC. You could get away with a nice thick delsol dual core radiator. If you get any oem units try to get some end tanks that can be welded to the core of the radiator. I had a oem unit GSR radiator on my b16 and after a little while idling it blew, so I went out and bought a used GSR radiator that had brass end tanks welded to the core, never a problem since.

Milan

damn, A/C isnt something I wanna sacrafice though here in the hot ass desert... BUT....hmmm hard decision. I heard I can also use a automatic EX radiator? All I have to do is bypass the ATF? When u say del sol radiator, is that any or just from the del sol vtecs'?

bill has an LS engine in his CX running through the stock CX radiator and its fine
granted we dont live in the desert but it should be fine at least until you save up for a fluidyne or something

I am sure the oem thin radiators work fine, If you are worried then go with a delsol dual core which is cheap also and you will have double the radiator with your AC.

Milan

Go with the Fluidyne radiator in my opinion. If you do not want to spend as much money, go the the Integra OEM Radiator.

Back