Which rims for a hatch?

which rims should i buy for a red 93 si hatch?

• Civic SI r

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
I know people selling both, but which will look better? a little down the road when i buy custom wheels, i will use these for drag radials. but what will look better now? oh yeah, i would be grateful for the help of you photo shop experts to.

hmm actually i take that back and vote for the gsr too. i think they both pretty much look the same. well not the same but they both are equal in "LOOKS" points.
Get the ones that are in better condition. If in same condition get the ones that are cheaper. If they are both same price get the ones that are lighter.

GS-R's Fat 5's are a classic look. I love my 89 teg rims on my hatch, I chose them because they were goodlooking, cheap and I could move my 14" Toyo Proxes over to them. At some point I will fill in the Acura name on the plastic center caps. Lol @ making a committment. ;)

Fat fives are the shit, yo! :)

I had a set... sold em for $300 WAY back when.

uglyhood.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Riceboy just called you a rice boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

al capowned!

That would be why my pic is titled "uglyhood.jpg"

Smartasses.

That hood was actually FUNCTIONAL, and it was sold less than 2 months after purchase. ;)

it all depends on the motor i think
B16 = SI
B18 = GSR

i dont like to false advertise, unless you were gonna put honda center caps on teh fat 5s tehn that would be cool too

sorry what kinda Si Rims, 99-2000 7 spokes? if so thats where my vote went.

Fat 5s for the 5th gens, Si 7 spokes for the 6th gens. Match 'em up- that's how they look the best.

im not sure which teg the wheels are from (gsr or ls), theyre not the fat 5's, theyre like...uh...spoked, kinda...dont really know how to describe it...ill try to find a pic...

if anyone knows what im talkin about, or has a pic, post it or somethin...

i think they would look badass. im lookin for a pic of them starting now

yeah! those! paint those gunmetal, or flat black, and they're cool as fuck!

also, what are gsr swirlies ?

ugh...can't say that i'm a fan of the swirlies.

i'd say the ls wheels or the fat 5's.

although fat 5's remind me of si wheels, and si's remind me of fat 5's....

Back