Which rings?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I can get total seal rings for my B18A for $95 or should i get OEM rings for $65 which would you buy?

Do you like ring that last a long time? well in the world or rings you get what you pay for if you get total seal they are probly chrome-moly which means you get chrome top rings because the cope with extreme heat better than the moly ring and moly bottom rings which at conforming to the cylinder wall and stops oil from passing by better. And if you got OEM ring they would be made from cast iron because it is cheap to produce and is effective enough. So over all the total seal would be a better deal cuz they would last longer! dont put them in buy hand use a ring expander or you could risk bending or breaking the ring. :) good luck

Originally posted by japspec99@Nov 7 2003, 04:19 AM
oem dumbass

you calling me a dumbass, who is it that cant use the formatting tools we have on hondaswap? Fucktard

Originally posted by japspec99@Nov 7 2003, 09:19 AM
oem dumbass

Was that necessary??? Maybe the guy is not a mechanical engineer like you are...GEEZ...the guy asks a simple question and he gets flamed.

Back