Which Rota's to buy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ViciousTeg

I am really trying to decide which wheel I want out of the Bronze Circuit 8's or the Bronze Grids. Both in 15's. If anyone has any pics I would appreciate it if you could post them. Thanks

Originally posted by mwvnos+Jan 4 2004, 07:53 PM-->
littlehatch
@Jan 4 2004, 06:42 PM
circ 8's

:withstupid:

:withstupid:

For better pictures go to machiii.net. They have pictures of all the wheels in all the colors.

If you want a more authentic look, and your looking at bronze anyways, get the sport bronze. This is a more of a non glossy wrinkle paint (winkle paint is what is the paint used to color DOHC VTEC valve covers). Volk and mugen use this type of paint on there bronze wheels. If they had that color when I bought my rota's I would have bought that color.

Yea that's what I have been leaning towards. I thought about getting them a while back, but one of my friends "civicious" got them in gunmetal before I did. :bash: :lol: I am getting them in bronze so it's all good though. I am ordering my tires on wednesday and should have my wheels within the next 2 to 3 weeks. Thanks for the opinions fellas. Peace

you dont need no circuit 8's bizzach!

bronze c8's>grids.

ill give you my 16's if you get me a set of M7's.

I would say neither... IMO I would go with the 15x7 slipstreams, as they are the only 15x7 wheel Rota has... I think all there 16 inch wheels are 16x7.

slips look way too much like steelies for my tastes.

if you want a 5 spoke get new rotas, Attacks or Subzeros

s3f580373be6f7.jpg

bronze circuit 8's 16x7 on my 94 accord :D

Originally posted by 2fastaccord@Jan 5 2004, 11:51 AM
I like Slipstreams as well but they are so popular with the ricers now that I have moved away from them.

Peace*

Who the fuck cares if a few ricers have them, they have them in 17s and what not. They are a cheap affective rim. 15x7 will almost alway be better than 15x6.5. IMO screw trying to be an individual or "different" and stick with what is affective and works.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Jan 6 2004, 01:44 AM-->
2fastaccord
@Jan 5 2004, 11:51 AM
I like Slipstreams as well but they are so popular with the ricers now that I have moved away from them.

Peace*

Who the fuck cares if a few ricers have them, they have them in 17s and what not. They are a cheap affective rim. 15x7 will almost alway be better than 15x6.5. IMO screw trying to be an individual or "different" and stick with what is affective and works.

i agree with your point but i have to admit that every other integra and EK civic i see on the road or in a parking lot has black slipstreams and i really am sick of seeing them.

i just ordered my rota's for 760 with kumho tires, hubcentric rings, jdm lugnuts and free mount and balancing. there 15 and in bronze. they look nice. that is what i would rec. if you want to talk with the guy i got the rims from, email me
raiden571@earthlink.net. you can get them cheaper without lugs or the rings

Originally posted by raiden571@Jan 6 2004, 04:02 PM
i just ordered my rota's for 760 with kumho tires, hubcentric rings, jdm lugnuts and free mount and balancing. there 15 and in bronze. they look nice. that is what i would rec. if you want to talk with the guy i got the rims from, email me
raiden571@earthlink.net. you can get them cheaper without lugs or the rings

jdm lugnuts, lol.

Back