which s2000 is better??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ignore him Mike he is talking about 1/4 mile shit, the real track is a mystery to him.

wow that was pretty clever of you haha parking lot ha thats funny.

wah wah wah everyone bitch cuz you think your right.

Because hey you spent 30 g's on a evo and youll get straightlined by a new 20 g car from dodge haha. Dont say im wrong till you go run for yourself and duh if you think the srt4 can beat anything in cornering thats laughable too.
of course the all wheel drive wins out, the lancer is faster than the sti line them up and youll win in the evo every time.
stis are fun but not worth the cash, i can make 300 hp for alot less than 36 grand hah
my original posting was saying i thought the g35 was a very well rounded car, it wassent about it whooping everythings ass, it was for being a good all around package but everyone here misconstrues everything.

but hey its cars its the same people everywhere you go

whole lot of blah blah blah my cars faster than your car my dad can kick your dads ass hahaha

later fellas

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 7 2005, 01:16 PM
Ignore him Mike he is talking about 1/4 mile shit, the real track is a mystery to him.
[post=442647]Quoted post[/post]​

someone has to defend my poor lil evo :( but you're right, i have said all i want to say. :)
sorry for destroying your s2k thread :)

back on topic!

edit:
ryangt.. please re-read, i have been up against srt4's. so uh ya, peace.

thanks i apreciate that and hey like i said if yall need mitsu parts i got people from this site covered. pm me with what you need and ill hot you back with some prices
later

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 5 2005, 11:09 PM
I live in south florida, actually the s2k I was going to buy was from Delray Beach Honda. And honestly I probably could have took the price lower, it was the year 05 and I was pricing out an 04 technically. and yes within literally 10 minutes I took the price from 33k to 27k, but all I wanted to do is see how I would fit into the 04's, which my left arm doesn't agree with. So now I am down to Evo, STi, and G35...........go figure
[post=441788]Quoted post[/post]​

Bah, I'm fatter than you and can fit in them...trying to find an 01-02 for about 17k-20kish, I found some at 15k with a bajillion miles.

nick, your short and fat......me = tall and skinny, and yes I literally can't move my left arm. I will be driving all around florida starting in May with my new job and I honestly can't see a 5 hour trip in the s2k as being comfortable.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 7 2005, 08:27 PM
nick, your short and fat......me = tall and skinny, and yes I literally can't move my left arm. I will be driving all around florida starting in May with my new job and I honestly can't see a 5 hour trip in the s2k as being comfortable.
[post=442773]Quoted post[/post]​

6'1 is short? :(

on the long drive s2k topic...

we bought mine in chicago and drove it back to my parents house, which was roughly a 4.5 hour trip.

i'm like 6 foot and it was uncomfortable after 2 hours or so. the lower back starts hurting

WRX it is. Fuck you Mike :p Chris - rock on :)

In response to the ORIGINAL topic, I'd go with an 02+ S2K.

Originally posted by ryangt@Jan 7 2005, 02:17 PM
stis are fun but not worth the cash, i can make 300 hp for alot less than 36 grand hah
my original posting was saying i thought the g35 was a very well rounded car, it wassent about it whooping everythings ass, it was for being a good all around package but everyone here misconstrues everything.
[post=442650]Quoted post[/post]​

Of course you could make 300 horses (and don't forget about the 300 ft-lbs of torque) for less than 36 grand. BUT, you're forgetting everything else that the STi is (and of course the EVO has its high points as well). You not only get the 300/300, you also get 4-piston Brembo calipers, a well-tuned suspension, 17" Prodrive wheels, a 6-speed transmission with a Driver Controlled Center Differential (DCCD) going from a 50/50 F/R split to a 25/75 split and lots of other goodies. You talk about the G35 being a well-rounded car....IMHO, the STi is a MUCH more well-rounded car.

Most STi's go for $32k these days, unless a dealer still marks them up. That's money VERY well spent.

Also, all of my comments were backed up from experience. You'd be amazed at the number of WRX's, STi's and EVO's here in Colorado. The sheer performance of those cars combined with the AWD for practicality in this climate makes them a little more common around here. I've ridden in and driven my share. :)

[/whoring this thread]

:werd:

I love the STi. My Civic is still faster, but it took a lot of work to get it there. The STi has tons of goodies out of the box, and then you start getting boxes from UPS. :lol:

i like the wheels better, but not like they would stay anyways. i hate the rear plastic window in mine, but thats why god invented the hardtop. all in all the 04's are nice. if i could have afforded a new one i probably would have gotten it

It really bothers me that the '04 S2000 got an extra 200cc displacement, and no real power gains. I do not understand the purpose of this, other than lowering the redline, and still making the same amount of power. However I do not understand the purpose of that, as the redline is only lowered 500rpm or so. I would say go with the 00'-03', I personally have been pricing white '02s because that red interior is so goddamn hot, that and I need another RWD car.

int_1.JPG

that one? or the all red one.. i absolutely LOVE the Grand prix white with red interior including the red dash absolutely amazing.

the 04's appear to be making more torque down low from the dyno plots i've seen as well as peak being slightly higher than the 00-03

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jan 11 2005, 10:59 AM
I thought you were getting that built FC TII Maasey?
[post=444183]Quoted post[/post]​

I want a slightly newer car I think, the guy still has not sold it, but I am pricing S2000s right now. I want the all red interior, with the red dash. It is so hot, but I am willing to settle with another color, as long as it is not silver or blue. I am also looking at an 89 240, with an S13 front end on it, and a BAR legal SR20DET swap in it. I am not sure what I am going to do, but I want to get another rear drive car soon. I miss it way too much.
Oh and the Turbo II is still an option, and I might end up taking it, however it is going to be a big learning curve for me, as I think it would be easier to stop into the Forced Induction world with a piston motor, rather than a rotary. Oh well I love learning this shit.

Back