Which Spark Plugs best?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jam2506

I have a b18a/b16 ls/vtec which spark plugs and wires would you guys recommend as i am tuning it shorty and want to upgrade them, let me know thanks Jeremy

if you are staying all motor just get some from the honda dealer. they use NGK plugs from the factory. they are cheap to, maybe $2 each the last time i went.

dont' get the big 4 prong ones or anything like that. the single point ones give the most consistant spark. If the plug has to choose between 4 points, it will go to different ones quite often. choose consistency.

oh yeah, this should be in the engine building section. :moved:

Wow, too bad your not a mod.

But anyways, i would use ngk or denso irridium and a little hotter of a spark and maybe msd ignition, but you will be fine with some ngk plug wires.

Quoted post[/post]]
Wow, too bad your not a mod.

But anyways, i would use ngk or denso irridium and a little hotter of a spark and maybe msd ignition, but you will be fine with some ngk plug wires.

that came out wrong. i meant to say, "this needs to be moved" my bad. I"m not cool enough to be a mod. i've only been a member for 3 years and I live on the west coast.

Back