Which Tires ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

randerson165

I just got some 15" Civic Si wheels. The tires are getting low on tread and I was curious what tires I should consider and also what a good size would be ? I think they have 195/50r/15 right now. Also, my car isn't slammed and so with the new tires replacing the stock ones, there is the slightest bit of wheel to fender gap, can a different size tire help reduce that gap and if so, will it affect performance ?

:werd: i paid 70 bucks each for my azenis. I had kumhos and they wore out faster then a cheap whore and were 100 bucks a piece

I need some tires that will be at least ok in the winter time. It doesn't really snow too much here but it gets wet.

ya i would get get some steelies for the winter and a snow tire or all season but as far as you alloys go get either the azenas or an es100 i have the es100 and i love them to death real sticky and fairly good wearing and relatively cheap, i paid 80 a piece for 205 50 16

Back