which turbo t3 or t3/t4?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsd-h22a

hello guys.. i need suggestions on which turbo i should used on my 94 accord ex with jdm h22a lsd. im not looking for a whole lot of hp, but some decent numbers. the motor going to be stock internal, stock block and basic bolts on h/i/e. pulleys, cam gears, fuel mangement. dsm 450cc injectors. just going with 7psi/8psi with a well tune with urbandata or hondata. Is T3 a/r .48 60trims good enough for stock block and internals or should i go with the T3/T4? any suggestions and imputs would be nice. thanks.

the t3 you mention on an h22 is way to small. it will be no fun.

just looking for a nice bolt on, moderate psi, i'd go with a t3/t04e .63/.63 70 a/r

I suggest "maximum boost" by Corky Bell.

When you look at the charts, a properly tuned big turbo only lags behind a small turbo by like .4 or .5 seconds. A larger turbo will give you more power, almost as soon, and provide much more power and less chance of detonation in high rpms.

typo :)

Even tho you only want a little bit of power now, whats not to say you wont want more later. I would go with the t3/t04 turbo just incase you want more power later.

Back