which turbo too choose

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seeking land

Hi all i have a T4 xs power turbo A/R 1.15 turbine A/R 60 compressor
and a ebay T3/T04E turbo .50 A/R Compressor, .63 A/R Turbine im just wondering which turbo will be better for 16 pounds on a sleeved B18c1

Wastegate-2x wastegate with most boost controllers.

Most Hondas are limited to 10 or 12 psi or something like that IIRC, someone else will have to chime in about that.

Limited How?

Im going to agree with the above. The T3/04E will make plenty of power, and its better suited for a 1.8L power plant. With some head work, and good tuning, you could probably get 300+ out of (its likely you can get quite a bit more, im just being realistic).

correct me if im wrong

xspower is an ebay turbo

both turbo's are shit

xs power turbos sre junk.... Mybuddie and i tried a t4 on his eclipse and 2 weeks later at 12 psi it was gone.

Save your money and buy a nice piece.
BTW, that t4 is way too big for your engine. The shit wont even spool.

i kinda figerd the T4 was too big, the bad thing is that i allready have both of those turbos
and its kinda hard to get money when ur still in high school lol
so what turbo would be better suited for a b18c1?

a T3/60-1 (60 Trim, .70 compressor, .63 turbine) is a great choice for a GSR (if youre looking to stay cost friendly).

Itll probably perform just was well as your T3/04E, so if youre trying to save money stick with the T3, it should meet your needs.

Back