Which Type Of Prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The SH only has to do with the tranny. Its the electronic lsd shit that blows ass and isn't worth the money. The SH is just the electronics that deal with the "fake" LSD.

EDIt- Yes, it will work.

you're right, but it's more than that, the SH stands for "superior handling" or some shit, i think it stands for "shitty honda" but thats my opinion... the h22a4 comes in the sh, so of course it will work, the SH is a handling package and the gay wanna be cheap version of LSD called ATTS. get a 4th gen ;)

I believe the H22A4 also came in the base model 97+ Prelude, didn't it? Or is it a completely different block for the "Shitty Honda" equipped Ludes? :D

didnt one of the magazines test that shitty sh , i think it pulled .98 g's on the skidpad. must not be that shitty.

I have an SH and I must say, I've never heard of another front wheel drive car that can fishtale the back end around like a RR drive. It's pretty tight. Just not good for handling lots of power.

Considering the SH is from the factory and is geared towards average drivers and not extreme enthusiasts that know better, it is a damn good car if your not going to modify. Did the ATTS come out in japan? If not, its because they know better than to try to pass that off as better over there. But no other front driver can handle like that from the factory, period. (except for the ITR, but how many of us have those from the factory?)

Well shit, maybe that's what it is. I've never heard of different tranny options on the same factory trim level, but they do shit different over there on that island. :D

Back