Which Wheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have decided on purchasing either Enkei RPF1, Rota Circuit 10's, or Buddy Club SF wheels, which one do you guys think will be better for weight, affordability, and strength?

thanks

Best weight would be the lightest one
Cheapest would be the least expensive one
and strength? Unless you go sliding sideways into curbs at 60mph, any of the three will work fine.

o, and i also need to know about tires, i need a lightweight tire to go with it that will get some nice traction, what kind would be best?

Most of the guys on here will not give you a comprehensive list of tires to choose from. I'm running bfg g-force sports, 205/45-ZR16, and they are a good tire for the money. I looked at the tire weight on them and compared them to same sized other tires I was looking for, and found that most were about the same weight wise. My advice to you, is go onto TireRack.com.com, decide on how3 much you are willing to spend on a decent set of tires. Look at several different brands and models, and compare their specs, and then post up a list on here, and see what feed back the guys on here may have for you.

The enkies are a good wheel, but any of those would have been good wheels to go with.

For really nice, inexpensive tires, look at the Sumitomo HTR+

A good, sticky tire. Great for handling, pretty good for wet traction too. The only downside is that they are made of a softer rubber compound (makes them grip better) than the others, which means you will be replacing them more often. But, as performance tires go, they are an amazing value.

thanks for the help guys, i will definently check out TireRack.com and let you guys know on which ones i decide on, i will be sure to check out those sumitomo HTR+ tires, my crx with the b16 is spinning tires as is, i can just imagine what it will do with a turbo and lighter wheels, ill need somethin to grip with

b16s dont spin tires... lol.. only if you rev and drop the clutch.. unless heavily modded

mine spins them pretty easy not dropping the clutch, if i get on it in first gear it will spin them a bit, and spin them going into 2nd, thats about it, but it doesnt do it unless i try to do it, but im saying once i turbo it n stuff im sure i will have more of a problem with that so id need something grippy

Thats not right...my Azenis don't slip what so ever if I get on it and they blow in a straight line.

As for your tire choice, it depends on what you're doing. Do you live near snow and ice? In the country? Do you AutoX? Drag? There are many variables for chosing a tire correctly. I would suggest the Azenis, but you said you wanted light tires (I don't know why you wouldn't want the grippiest tires...but...) and the Falkens definitely arn't light; they aren't made of lead either.

Back