1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which wideband

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by the_crazy_russian, Jan 6, 2005.

1. the_crazy_russian

the_crazy_russian Junior Member

in an igloo drinkin Vodka watchin hockey!
    hi, couple of quick questions, does any body know which wideband o2's are supported in uber and crome? I looked for a readme file with uber but coudn't find one. :huh: I love uber but may try out chrome just for kicks it looks pretty promising. seconds question what is the vtec engagment suppossed to be for a d16y8? when I was running a stock p28 it was around 5 grand but when I create a base mape in uber it sets it for 4376 seems a little low to me :(
    third do you set disengagment the same as engament or should this be different?
    Thanks,
    B

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

I'm pretty sure that the particular WB doesn't matter, it's how it is hooked up, and what it is running through.

3. nfn15037

nfn15037 Senior Member

I am pretty sure you can use any WB02 as long as you know how the output voltage relates to lambda. I know Crome supports MoTec, Horiba, FJO, DIY-WB, Innovate(the shit IMO!), AEM UEGO, and the PLX. These are supported directly, but you can use any WB02 as long as you know the voltages.

4. projekteg

projekteg Senior Member

uber data supports: tech edge (1.5-2.0), plx, innovative, and fjo directly, but like nfn said, if you know the voltage output of the wideband, you can add it in to the script following the formulas for the other widebands in there as a 'how to'.

5. the_crazy_russian

cool thanks for the info guys! I ended up going with the zeitronix Zt-2. has lots of cool features plus you can't beat it for $240 . :)

ltr,
    B

6. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

buy a bosh there 45 bucks ill get the parts number if you need it

7. the_crazy_russian

the zeitronix comes with the bosch wideband.
    Thanks,
    B

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted