which wiring to use?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I need some good advice on wiring...because I'm totally lost. I have a 1990 crx hf that has no wiring whatsoever and no motor, tranny or dash. I bought a b18c, tranny, linkage, mounts, axles and the few other things I need for the swap, the only thing I don't have is wiring the map sensor, injector box, fuse box, those sort of things. I was thinking that I should get all the wiring and that other junk from a 92-95 civic ex. but around cleveland none of the bone yards have ones that haven't been cut up. So then I thought about getting wiring from an 92-93 integra(those seem to be plentiful around bone yards). The only thing is that I have no clue how to swap a b18c with that wiring(or any other wiring for that matter) . So I need some help... will it be hard to swap a b18c with 92-93 teg wiring and sensors?? can anyone tell me all the things I need for the swap because all the electricals I have are the sensors on the motor and some cut up wiring that came with it, the car has NONE!

Back