which would you buy?

which would you buy?

• 2002+ RSX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2002+ WRX or

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic15.8

I have been here long enough to know that some of you are going to say it is not are decision but i am stuck on these three cars, but I need alittle help. After I graduate i plan on selling my integra and getting one of these cars. BUt depending on cost, insurance cost and stock performance ( wont be modifing motor any time soon.) which one would you choose?

thanks

You all know what I voted for, and I'm sure you'll know what Dohcvtec_accord is going to vote for too. :D

If you can get the STi, get it over the WRX, but the WRX is still an amazing car for 24k base.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 16 2004, 12:29 AM
If you can get the STi, get it over the WRX, but the WRX is still an amazing car for 24k base.

yea i like the STi better too but the extra couple of thousand it telling me to go with a 2002 WRX

I don't like the STi better than the WRX, I'd rather get the bugeye 02-03 model before the new redesign...but if you can get the STi, the extra second in the 1/4 mile would be worth it.

Originally posted by civic15.8+Feb 16 2004, 12:31 AM-->
revolution8k
@Feb 16 2004, 12:29 AM

yea i like the STi better too but the extra couple of thousand it telling me to go with a 2002 WRX

you'll be kicking your self in the ass later on when you could've gotten a 75hp boost, hotter body, better suspension, wheels, brakes, etc for 4k from the factory

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 16 2004, 12:51 AM-->
Originally posted by civic15.8@Feb 16 2004, 12:31 AM
revolution8k
@Feb 16 2004, 12:29 AM

you'll be kicking your self in the ass later on when you could've gotten a 75hp boost, hotter body, better suspension, wheels, brakes, etc for 4k from the factory

well if i got the WRX it would be a 2002 i can get one for around 20,000. But if i get a STi it would 31,000. 11,000 dollar difference but i understand what you are saying it would be about the same in the end after i bought better stuff

Although B makes a damn good point, with the 11k you save you got yourself one hell of a badass WRX in the making.

EJ20s like modifications, single cat exhaust, new turbo, FMIC mod, cams, intake, suspension, brakes oh yeah... I want one now.

you can get 2000 S2k's for about 20g's now. They are not really the most practicle car. Non much trunk room, no room behind the seats like the del Sol's had, 2 seats, yada yada yada, but one of the best NA four cylinders on the market, great handling, extremly solid chassis, damn sexy, and honda reliablity. 2001 got the rear glass window instead of plastic.

One thing that you have to luck out for on some of the older WRX's is that the tranny's would go alot. So keep that in mind. Now the STI's tranny is bullet proof.

I heard all the Subaru manual tranny's are glass trannies when you add lots of power and abuse them.

I also voted for the RSX, with the S2000 being a close second. Why so quick to rush into debt after you graduate?

The WRX tranny is glass, but I havent heard anything bad about the STi yet.

I'd have to vote RSX (but get a Type S). b/c 1) wrx is still sports car insurance, a friend looked into it. So its not cheap, so he got a SpecV instead 2) the car payment is gonna be more, plus insurance = gonna kill ya.

The RSX is a great little car to just cruise in, the performance of the Type S isnt slow, but isnt great. Its pretty nice. A friend has a rsx type S with bolt ons, bronze volks (blue car) with type r lip and whatever sides and rear they come with in japan.. sweet looking little car)

Originally posted by SolPWR@Feb 16 2004, 10:26 AM
I voted for RSX! Cheapest car on there and able to do the k20/k24 on it. Hondaswap yo

like i said i want it to be fast stock cause i will be making payments and i wont be able to mod it

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Feb 16 2004, 10:48 AM
I also voted for the RSX, with the S2000 being a close second. Why so quick to rush into debt after you graduate?

cause every car that i have modified has been a mess so i want something new that hasnt been ragged out. And plus im getting alittle help from family as graduation gift so after all that and the amount i sell my integra for i'll have about 4000 left to pay off. so i wont be going into debt.

Back