which would you buy?

which would you buy?

• 2002+ RSX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2002+ WRX or

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the Acura RSX is the sexier of the beasts, I've always thought. The WRX is ugly as a down's syndrome pug, But it pulls like nothing else in that list.

Honestly, I hate all 3 :)

-> Steve

Get a 1972 RS/SS Camaro.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 16 2004, 11:15 AM
The WRX tranny is glass, but I havent heard anything bad about the STi yet.

I'd have to vote RSX (but get a Type S). b/c 1) wrx is still sports car insurance, a friend looked into it. So its not cheap, so he got a SpecV instead 2) the car payment is gonna be more, plus insurance = gonna kill ya.

The RSX is a great little car to just cruise in, the performance of the Type S isnt slow, but isnt great. Its pretty nice. A friend has a rsx type S with bolt ons, bronze volks (blue car) with type r lip and whatever sides and rear they come with in japan.. sweet looking little car)

When I had the 04 Spec V my Insurance was going to be 190.58 a month. I asked about a WRX, they told me 220.xx a month. So it's not really that much more expensive per month...30 bucks at most? Your friend apparently was going to get ass raped every month to have a faster car. That sucks to be him.

honestly i'd pick the STI. man what a fun car to drive and i have drove both of the others as well. i would go with the subaru, way more fun to drive

Originally posted by revolution8k+Feb 16 2004, 02:11 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Feb 16 2004, 11:15 AM
The WRX tranny is glass, but I havent heard anything bad about the STi yet.

I'd have to vote RSX (but get a Type S). b/c 1) wrx is still sports car insurance, a friend looked into it. So its not cheap, so he got a SpecV instead 2) the car payment is gonna be more, plus insurance = gonna kill ya.

The RSX is a great little car to just cruise in, the performance of the Type S isnt slow, but isnt great. Its pretty nice. A friend has a rsx type S with bolt ons, bronze volks (blue car) with type r lip and whatever sides and rear they come with in japan.. sweet looking little car)

When I had the 04 Spec V my Insurance was going to be 190.58 a month. I asked about a WRX, they told me 220.xx a month. So it's not really that much more expensive per month...30 bucks at most? Your friend apparently was going to get ass raped every month to have a faster car. That sucks to be him.

That is also you... you're older, you live inthe north, you dont have to deal with the bullshit we deal with in the big city. A lot of things make it a lot more then a 30 buck difference. The mustang Cobra is the most expensive thing you could drive, and even the WRX, was REALLY close to the insurance his 97 snake was.

His SpecV is CHEAP, i can vouch for it, i had to go pay it (he was busy, gave me the cash) one day. every 6 months, i had a hceck for $628

Back