Which would you choose. Size 8, 12, or 14.

Which one?

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 17 54.8%

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
majthreegirls_wideweb__470x393,0.jpg

the sizes seem off to me as well but apparently this is from an FHM online survey
Figures reveal that given the choice, most men will plump for a curvy girl

Last edited:
so the girls in the 4 are petite? i don't understand sizing anymore. i'm a size 3 and shorter yet as skinny as the small chick, but that's not a 'petite' size. i wear a size 2 in petites. i'm confused. but i still say the bigger girl only LOOKS bigger cuz of the tiny tinas on the left.

looks like 3, 6, 14, to me
that girl on the left is definitely a "0". the middle eh, 4/6. 14 is pretty big for a girl on the right. i new a girl that was a little bigger than her and she was a "12". so i'm thinking more 10/12. just try to compare girls you have seen naked.

i've seen them naked and worked retail clothing, so i've seen a lot.

Middle is about the same as my girlfriend. ~115lbs, 5'4, size 4.

The one on the left is probably a 0 but a 0 might be too short on her. The one on the right is about a size 10.

You go from about 100-105lbs, to 115-125lbs to 160-170lbs.

14 because she looks like an excelent cook, Number 12 to show my friends, and number 8 can hit the fuckin' bricks. I like 14 though, shes' a "fit" chubby chick. No flabby stomach, arms arn't enormous, but most of all... doesn't look like she would be a super-ficial bitch like the other 2. Not to mention most fat chicks won't up and leave you for no reason. Oh, and she has beautiful tits.

The sizes are bull shit though. Maybe they mean shoe sizes???

i think the two girls look the same cuz one has smaller hooters, so they must mean shirt sizes, not waist/pants sizes.

These are 0, 2 and whatever a 6 is.. I had this pulled on me before. I was dating a 12 for a long time, and that ain't no 12. 0 can't get any skinnier than the chick on the left, without a hospital gown and a wheelchair and the middle isn't really any different. She's thinner than I am and I'm a 4 in women's (I know.. I know.)

Dont know a damn thing about sizes, but the one in the center is the best out of those. And its not all bout numbers because 2 girls could be the same size and one is all flab and the other is meat. Its all about proportions as well, and if i had to pick between the first and last, it would be the first, although she does have an uglier face. I mean, cmon, the alleged size 14 looks like someone inflated the body but left the head alone.

I'd go for the middle one first, but I'd have no problems with any of them.

I would do my best to have them all at the same time. furthermore; Whatever chaff falls out of that fireplace, I'll take.

Yea, those sizes are off. But I'd go for the one in the middle first, then the one on the right, I'd pass on the first cause she's just too skinny and I don't like chicks that are that skinny

These are 0, 2 and whatever a 6 is.. I had this pulled on me before. I was dating a 12 for a long time, and that ain't no 12. 0 can't get any skinnier than the chick on the left, without a hospital gown and a wheelchair and the middle isn't really any different. She's thinner than I am and I'm a 4 in women's (I know.. I know.)

Damn, you're a fucking twig. I'm rather skinny but a 4, that's crazy.

Ha ha, but I'm a 5/6 in women's. People who don't know why can refer to the old man-ass thread, I don't remember the real title.

I've dated the first two girls. Well body type. 3rd girl, it wouldn't hinder me, and I've dated almost, but probably thickest would be around a size 8 for me, in hs, my first.

I'm a shallow bastard.

Back