Which would you choose. Size 8, 12, or 14.

Which one?

Votes: 3 9.7%

Votes: 17 54.8%

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ufo.jpg

well i've sewn for hundreds of clients; what you have there is a 6-8, a 10-12, and a 14-16. and they do mean general sizes, hips, waists and tits. and i've been all three sizes they list there and have pictures to prove each one, so all you skinny fuckers can kiss it. what they have there is accurate, though like anyone, some girl has skinnier knees, or bigger tits, or a flatter ass. stop getting hung up on "sizes" and just admit that you like what you like. some like tits, some like bones. :D

Damn, you're a fucking twig. I'm rather skinny but a 4, that's crazy.
Refer to post #16.

I'm actually not using my favorite belt anymore because I can't get it tight enough. I'm on my other belt, using the last hole. I've lost about 9 or 10 pounds since I split up with my girl.

id go for the 3rd girl as my first choice,,just cuz.everyone knows i like the plump girls most...then the 2nd, not so much the first girl,but id fuck her

well i've sewn for hundreds of clients; what you have there is a 6-8, a 10-12, and a 14-16. and they do mean general sizes, hips, waists and tits. and i've been all three sizes they list there and have pictures to prove each one, so all you skinny fuckers can kiss it. what they have there is accurate, though like anyone, some girl has skinnier knees, or bigger tits, or a flatter ass. stop getting hung up on "sizes" and just admit that you like what you like. some like tits, some like bones. :D

I like scales and tentacles.

:concur: iz true, from the posts i've read, you'd better run, lil' man. :D

Yes, yes, and yes.

If I had to pick just one...

# 3

:redface:

Last edited:
All you guys saying that her head is too small for her body...would you rather she have a giant, fat head? :confused:

Her head looks fine to me...

Yes, yes, and yes.

If I had to pick just one...

# 3

:redface:

Seriously #3. I've always liked girls that have something on them to hold onto. She just looks so damned cute and squeezable.

<-- didn't vote cuz she's not a size 8, but i'd take the chick on the left 1st :D

Back