Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ms. Duff

• My past high school teacher...

• both Hilt

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuck em, get em pregnant, then play Mr. Mom for a few years, and if shit dont work out, sue the bitch for half.

its about time us men get our come-uppins....

women want equal rights and all that? let them support us for once in a while.

I choose Daisy Fuentes, i don't care if she's twice my age and a mom... she's a Milf.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 21 2004, 02:24 AM
I choose Daisy Fuentes, i don't care if she's twice my age and a mom... she's a Milf.
[post=366139]Quoted post[/post]​

For once I agree, just the thought of a chick being someone's mom makes it hotter.

deng ... this turns me on ... lol :eek:

lindsey lohan got my vote :lol:

i chose lindsay lohan..

i was on the fence between Lohan and Duff....then it came down to the tittie factor

<3Elisha Cuthbert<3 from 'the girl next door' and 'old skool'

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jul 20 2004, 07:59 PM
fuck em, get em pregnant, then play Mr. Mom for a few years, and if shit dont work out, sue the bitch for half.

women want equal rights and all that? let them support us for once in a while.
[post=365901]Quoted post[/post]​

sure, we want equal rights. even out the salary gap and then maybe we'll consider supporting your lazy asses. :p :ph34r:

i think hilary is gross. i'm a chick but i think lindsay lohan is cute. trashy, but cute. :shrug2: :lol:

Originally posted by complicity+Jul 21 2004, 08:37 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Jul 20 2004, 07:59 PM

women want equal rights and all that?  let them support us for once in a while.
[post=365901]Quoted post[/post]​

sure, we want equal rights. even out the salary gap and then maybe we'll consider supporting your lazy asses. :p :ph34r:

i think hilary is gross. i'm a chick but i think lindsay lohan is cute. trashy, but cute. :shrug2: :lol:
[post=366203]Quoted post[/post]​

Uh huh. Sure. Bitch about the salary gap, haven't heard that one before... There is only one woman in my company that makes less than I do, and that's because she was hired a month ago. I'm in lower management, so I make decent wage but nothing great... I've said it once and I will say it again - Get with the program. Sure there are places that still pay women less than equally skilled men, but that will always happen SOMEwhere as long as republicans are in charge... The fact of the matter is, in MOST situations, women ARE paid equal to men, it's just that the women who are being "cheated" (and I use that term loosely) are the ones who are the loudest. <_<

On-Topic... I dunno, after some consideration... probably Daisy Fuentes... *shrug*

awww james... what about ME? lol

ok... so... i picked my high school teacher... because she was 25... she was blonde, average height... nice body... she was just hotness. she actually hit on one of her previous students after he graduated. hell, everyone hit on him. hahaha. except me. i was always his 'friend'

/drama

ok, so i voted... but, we all know who SHOULD have been there... for me. :D *looks left*

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 21 2004, 11:40 AM
Uh huh. Sure. Bitch about the salary gap, haven't heard that one before... There is only one woman in my company that makes less than I do, and that's because she was hired a month ago. I'm in lower management, so I make decent wage but nothing great... I've said it once and I will say it again - Get with the program. Sure there are places that still pay women less than equally skilled men, but that will always happen SOMEwhere as long as republicans are in charge... The fact of the matter is, in MOST situations, women ARE paid equal to men, it's just that the women who are being "cheated" (and I use that term loosely) are the ones who are the loudest. <_<
[post=366248]Quoted post[/post]​

I've been with "the program".

...& I don't remember being "loud" about the issue. I just found his comment amusing.

That is all. :D

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jul 21 2004, 09:40 AM
ok, so i voted... but, we all know who SHOULD have been there... for me. :D *looks left*
[post=366290]Quoted post[/post]​

Mmmmmm Angelina Jolie. I can only imagine what she can do with those lips....Too bad she's certifiably insane.

hehehe... yes... but that's just fine for me... that way she won't remember it, so i can remind her over... and over... and over...

yum.

Angelina Jolie's not bad-looking... but she's been with Billy-Bob Thorton... a lot... and often... and even more...

something about anything related to Billy-Bob Thorton kinda makes me uneasy..

stay on topic fools......the choices are given....mofo's..lol

B - good choice with AJ, but just can't stand that name

Back