which would you prefer......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Buy my bike so I can buy a 240.

s3f1cced26f1b9.jpg

$7500 and its all yours. Which is actually a steal, I could probably get rid of it for close to 9.

Its been babied, never been raced, never laid down.

Perfect condition! :thumbsup:

DVEIT! Didn't you just buy that crazy thing like 3 months ago? DAMN, quick to sell it aren't you?

But yeah, remember y3ll0w=FAST!

Personally, if I was looking for a bike, I would probably settle with something along the lines of an R6 or R1, or if you like open fearing(sp?) bikes, maybe an FZ1.

Yeah, but honestly, I really don't drive it much. It used to be a daily driver but now that my dad handed me down his accord it just sits in the garage except on weekends (if the weather cooperates). Plus, I could really use the money. Trust me, its a fun toy but i just don't think its worth it.

I personally like the Honda, I am not a fan of Ducatti. But my dream bike, other than a 'busa, is either a GSXR1100 or an R1. If anything I would lean toward Suzuki, just because of the 'busa, but Yamaha makes great bikes too, tough choice, why not flip a coin?

I was thinkin about gettin a sport bike...then I bought a car. Maybe later then.

I say get the uh...red one...yeah...cause it looks...more red. :lol:

<---knows nothing about sport bikes, and wouldn't buy one until he did anyway. :p

Originally posted by dveit@Sep 18 2003, 11:25 PM
Buy my bike so I can buy a 240.

s3f1cced26f1b9.jpg

$7500 and its all yours. Which is actually a steal, I could probably get rid of it for close to 9.

Its been babied, never been raced, never laid down.

Perfect condition! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer, and as much a I would like a Duc.....I am looking for something a bit more comfortable. Thats why I am looking at the VFR800........

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Sep 19 2003, 03:11 AM
I personally like the Honda, I am not a fan of Ducatti. But my dream bike, other than a 'busa, is either a GSXR1100 or an R1. If anything I would lean toward Suzuki, just because of the 'busa, but Yamaha makes great bikes too, tough choice, why not flip a coin?

Suzuki does not make the 1100 anymore. If you wanted an 1100, you would need to get a late 80's early 90's Gixxer.....You might be talking about the 1000.....That bike is much more bike than ANYONE needs. That bike is so powerful, cruising down the road, all you have to do is twist the throttle and the bike comes right up.....more powerful than it really needs to be, and breaks 10's in the 1/4.....Riddin one, althoug it is very nice, more than 99% of the people out there need. 75% of people that own bikes will NEVER drive them to thier full potential......

But the fact is, I don't WANT an R1 or a Gixxer 1000, I want one of the two mentioned bikes becuase of ride comfort, power, handling and styling......I a mtoo old to be riding everywhere on 1 wheel, I don't need to or have any desire to show off........

if you want cumfy don't get either

Suzuki Bandit 600/1200 or SV650-1000
Yamaha FZ1
Kaw ZR1? they also make a 700 or 750 naked bike

if you want something you can ride for a long time and say you're older then DO NOT GET A SUPER SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have ridden both. The VFR intercepter is not "labeled" a "supersport". it is more of a sport tourer. The riders position is mor upright as a result to the footpegs being moved forward and down and the handlebars being raised up. The ZX6R is one of the more somfortableof the "supersports" although, not AS comfortable as the VFR, and MUCH more comfortable than bikes like, the F4 or 954RR, any of the GIXXERS, The ZX7 (a bike based on looks alone I have wanted for years, too bad its a 10 year old design) the R1 and R6.

I have ridden my share of bikes, I know what to expect.

Suzuki does not make the 1100 anymore. If you wanted an 1100, you would need to get a late 80's early 90's Gixxer.....You might be talking about the 1000.....

My bad typo, and didn't even realize it.

Back