which year h22 ?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BLKWDW

i was thinkin of gettin and h22 for my car swap and i was wondering if there was a year that the h22 was better....which year should i look to buy.
thx

well, i think the question everyone is going to ask you is what kind of car you have.

accord, civic, integ?
what year?

i dont know what years were obd1, dohc_accord would know better, but definitely get obd1, will be much easier for wiring and such. let us know how the place racing mounts work out. from my experience with their b series mounts, they blow, but they are the only company who makes mounts for the h22 into the 4th gen. are they bolt in? meaning you will have to do NO cutting and welding?, cause as far as i knew you HAD to cut and weld shit to get that engine in there.

as far as i know, the h22 doesn't fit in the ed/ef chassis. there is no mount kit that i know of either

first off you have to weld the mounts on and the mount are at the overbooststore.com go to mounts and search under 88-91 civic

there is NO H series into EF mounts on the market whether by place or hasport, so u probably have b series mounts, if u can take a pic of them and we'll tell u what they are for.

You want a 92-95 H22, which is OBD1. You'll want the corresponding computer, probably(but doesn't have to be) a P13. I would also try to get a hold of the complete harness, or maybe a whole front clip. The mounting issues are the least of your worries. I don't know what you would have to deal with for wiring.

Back