While driving around in town...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ovcrash

*** Sorry! forgot to pu 56K BEWARE in the topic. Sorry! ***

Just tought i'd share this.
I was riding in my girls CRX. She was driving...and we saw this little nice car. Ok, maybe nothing to you guys that live in Cali, but for us in Montreal, Quebec...it's pretty much rare..

s3f7254c9ef435.jpg

s3f7254828b2a8.jpg

And your gonna probably ask some pics of my girls CRX so here..

s3f725513e09d2.jpg

s3f7254f61fbe5.jpg

cool. and that rex has got to be one of the cleanest rex's ive ever seen. :thumbsup: not a big fan of the rims or the purpling tint either :p . but good shit nonetheless

theres some guy round here in madison (wi) thats rocking one of those, i pulled up to him and asked him what the fuck he did since he looked like he was 25, i guess he started some .com biz and his was putting down something like 550 whp

Prolly putting down about 550 million dollars in investor's money every hour too. :p

is that a marinello???? is it the angle, but your girls crx looks slighty lower on the driver side. by the way NICE PICS

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 24 2003, 11:56 PM
is it the angle, but your girls crx looks slighty lower on the driver side. by the way NICE PICS

Maybe it's the angle, but she had a little Shock problem, so she changed the shock recently with nice Tokico ones...

Don't worry man, I found her pic.

ugly5.jpg

Now don't get mad dude, I am just fuckin with you, nice rex, I don't like the tint, but sweet, and I just moved from Cali, and I have only seen one new Ferrari, and I live there for 20 years.

shit, that is the norm around here. I will post some pics of myself driving the NSX and Targa from our shop.

I should take some pics of one day in my town..

Back