while supplies last....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gabe, what has gotten into you lately? you're trippin'. your posts are out of control and you've been changin' your sig like a gazillion times a day. i know you're the elder 'round here... mid-life crisis maybe :huh: ?

i realized that i get up in the morning feeling like shit, i go to work feeling like shit, i cant get through the day without feeling like shit, i drive home through the traffic feeling like shit, and i go to bed feeling like shit. but other than that...life is great.

some stupid petty stuff has happened lately with this young lady i met from the philippines. nothing bad, just realize im as big a dumbass as i thought i was. plus ive been having ALOT of problems at work lately. i lost two days of production time due to STUPID F***ing problems that shoiuld have only taken a couple hours to resolve. plus everyone i work with hates their job, doesnt give a crap about doing a good job, and i have to take up alot of their friggin slack. and im just in a rut. i need a vacation or somethin. thanks alot for asking...didnt think anyone gave a shit.

from HOT SHOTS the movie:

Topper Harley (Charlie Sheen): "I could never find time for love -- too heavy -- it's an anchor that drowns a man. Besides, I've got the sky, the smell of jet exhaust, my bike."
Friend: "A loner."
Topper: "No, I own it."

Yeah I noticed it too, but didn't want to say anything. Things will hopefully get better. Do what we do at work, once closing time hits crack opne a few cold ones, and a nipper. It helps relieve the stress of the day. (No its not a daily thing, only when we have a long day. It also helps have a liquor store in the same plaza)

thanks for the reply Jeff. im doin better now. things at work have gone back to normal and im looking forward to possibly racing my rex tomorrow at pomona :thumbsup: having a brew definitly sounds like a good idea for when im feeling shitty...and its something i havent done in a long long time, so it never even crossed my mind. thanks.

gabe

Back